Chapter seven- A Truce

Start from the beginning

"I'm not opposed," Jekyll spoke, closing his eyes briefly.

"Me neither," Lancer agreed, looking to his master.

Hakuryuu sighed, "Fine. Let's talk."

"What does everyone else know about the other four masters?" Lancer began.

"Besides Muu Alexius being Rider's master, I don't know anything," Alibaba answered.

"Kouen -my cousin- is a master as well. He hasn't mentioned who his servant is, though," Hakuryuu added. "Only Archer, Caster and Assassin are left."

"Couldn't we assume Kouen has Archer?" Judar said.

"We shouldn't assume anything," Hakuryuu answered. "I can figure out who he has tonight. It's Wednesday, he and everyone else are usually over for dinner."

"Alright, but how do we learn about the other two masters?" Alibaba asked. "Would the Church say anything?"

"Probably not," Hakuryuu said.

"Could a priest there be a master?" Judar wondered.

"That is a possibility..." Berserker thought.

They continued to discuss the other masters until it neared dark, when they finally came to an agreement. They weren't an alliance, but if they encountered each other while another, stronger, enemy was nearby, they would go after them instead of each other. But if they were to meet anytime after the agreement, they had the option to engage in a battle or not. Alibaba was still uncomfortable with everything, but he was glad he didn't have to fight Hakuryuu any time soon.

Judar was still somewhat angry at Hakuryuu for casting aside his reasons for being so open about himself and Berserker, and when they left Alibaba's house, he decided to confront him about it, "Hey, Hakuryuu, why were you being such an ass back there?"

"What do you mean?" Hakuryuu asked as they walked, both of their servants following behind.

"You asked me what happened to me, and I told you. It wasn't me being stupid or any of that."

Hakuryuu answered him with another question, "How was I supposed to choose one of you over the other while we were all in the same room?"

"You mean you do want to ally with me?"

"We have a common goal; We both want my mother dead," Hakuryuu spoke.

"That's true," Judar agreed. "But Bitch isn't going to let me hang around you. She's still got me on a leash, you know."

"Why did she let you come see me, then?"

"I'm allowed to go out and do things on my own. It's not like she takes care of me anyway. She just chooses what happens during bigger battles and shit," Judar shrugged.

"If I may intrude," Jekyll spoke, "Hakuryuu, you said this woman is your mother?"

"Yep."

"How could a woman so cruel have children?"

Hakuryuu chuckled darkly, "She had four kids, actually. She killed two of them along with her husband in a fire."

Both Jekyll and Lancer frowned sadly, exchanging looks.

"Speaking of which," Judar spoke. "How'd Hakuei react to you being a master?"

"Not well," Hakuryuu responded. "She doesn't understand. She believes Kouen and his contradicting ideals more than me."

Judar huffed. "Well, if you ever need a hand, you know where to find me," He stopped walking, his destination in another direction. He patted Hakuryuu on the shoulder before turning to walk away, "Good luck with Kouen tonight."

"Yeah. See you, Judar."

~

Author's Note-

The picture at the top is a drawing of Assassin that I actually drew myself. I know it's not that great xD

Here's a picture of Assassin I put together using a website, but her skin is purple not blue xD close enough right