5 The One He Loves

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, it made me feel better" I smiled a little and looked at the window not wanting to continue the conversation anymore.

If god really had better plans for me then why did he ever put me into this position? Why did he even make me like this?

I'm nothing but shy, timid and useless. I can never speak for myself, I can never be outgoing and confident. I can never have a personality of my own. I'm just a plain and ordinary girl. I have no qualities to make people fall in love with me.

I pulled the blanket over me and rested my head back.

I wondered what would've happened if Justin was that 'right person' and could've met me at the right time. But this....this all is a mess.

"Goodnight Scarlett" I heard him say when I had almost dozed off.

"Goodnight Justin...." I mumbled before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------

I was somewhere between asleep and awake when I felt something brushing my lower lip lightly, like, the pad of someone's thumb.

I lost the contact of whatever it was when my eyes fluttered before opening up and I saw Justin's face towering over me.

"Good morning" He said.

"Good morning, have we landed?" I asked and yawned with my hand on my mouth.

"We'll be landing in the next thirty minutes" He said and I sat up properly.

I got freshened up in that small clustered bathroom and when I came back I saw that Justin had ordered breakfast for us and it was already here.

He had ordered fried eggs and bacon with orange juice and bread. I gladly started eating it but I had to be quick since we were landing in a couple of minutes.

I helped Justin get the luggage down when we landed and strapped my backpack to my shoulder.

"No, I'll take it, it's okay" He said and took off the backpack from my shoulder.

"But I-

"It's alright" he said and put it on his shoulders before holding our suitcases in his hand.

"I've booked an Audi for us, just tell me if you see one" He said when we stepped out of the airport.

I spotted a black Audi R8 and tapped Justin's shoulder.

"Is it that one?" I asked while pointing at it.

"Yeah, come on" He said and started walking towards it and I followed him.

"Good morning sir, good morning Ma'am" The driver in the white uniform said to me and Justin.

"Good morning" Me and Justin replied in unison before the driver took the luggage from Justin and started putting it in the trunk while Justin opened the backseat door for me to get in.

I sat in and he shut the door before sitting beside me from the other side.

Soon, the driver too got in his seat and we drove to the Shangri La Hotel.

We reached there after twenty minutes and the chauffeur opened the door for us before getting our luggage.

Justin told him the room numbers and we entered the lobby to get the keys from the reception.

"Good morning Mr. Bieber" The receptionist said in her heavy French accent when we got to her.

"Good morning Ms. Lopez" She said to me and I smiled at her.