Chapter Thirty Six : "Whack a' Mole"

I immediately carried Lourdes and brought her to the clinic while Deni and Matt went to notify Col. Weaver and the others about it. I don't care if she's the real Lourdes or not , she's hurt .. she definitely needs help.

 "What the hell Ben?" Jeanne asked and then helped me lay her on the bed.

 "Where's Anne?" I asked her.

 "She was found unconscious just outside the building. Alexis has been kidnapped"

 "What?" I asked and then looked at Lourdes. Could it just be coincidence. "Where did you found her?" One of the Doctors asked me.

 "Collapsed on the Main Gate" I said and then Deni came into the room. "Where's Dad?" I asked her. "He's on his way" she replied.

 "Ben" she whispered after a few moments.

 "What?" I asked her while preparing some medicines for Lourdes's wounds.

 "It's Maggie that I'm worried about. I saw her went out of the camp"

 "When?"

 "Just now"

 "Can you please go after her? Take Harry with you"

 "Okay" she said and then left the room. Then after a few more minutes , Dad and Col. Weaver arrived.

====================================================

Tom's P.O.V

 First, Lexi went missing and Anne's still unconscious, now "Lourdes" is back. "What the hell is happening here?" Dan asked as soon as we got ot the clinic.

 "Dad , It's Lourdes. We decided to bring her here. She's hurt" Ben said and looked at me.

 "Transfer her to the strap bed" I said and so they did. It's better to be safe than to be sorry. "How do you know it's her?" I asked Ben.

 "It's cause her blood is red" Ben said. He makes sense , the fake one's blood is off green so that means this is the real one.

 "Okay. But we still have to strap her" Dan uttered.

 "Why?" Jeanne asked.

 "It's because we don't know what they did to her. Alexis is missing, and this definitely looks like a classic plan from the Esphemi" he replied.

 "Okay then. All of you stay here. I'll get Marina and Cochise to asses the best thing we can do. Dan, I'm leaving in 15"

 "What?" he asked.

 "I have to go after my daughter"

 "It's dangerous Tom!"

 "He's right Dad" Ben told me.

 "My daughter is out there with some psychotic 22 year old half alien half bitch. I won't let anything bad happen to her"

 "If you go out there. You'll only get yourself killed"

 "I don't care" I said and then left the room.

========================================================

Deni's P.O.V

 I grabbed Harry and we went to the forest to look for Maggie. "Let me get this straight, Maggie went out here?" he asked.

 "Yeah. Now keep your eyes on point okay? I could use some of that enhanced seeing right now" I said as we're trekking the woods. Trying to prove to them that she's the mole.

 "What if she went to the Skitter camp?"

 "Oh God" I uttered and we ran there. It's best to make sure that they're okay. If we have to evacuate them ,we will.

 As soon as we got to the camp, it's deserted.

 "Where the hell are they?" I asked Harry.

 "No freaking idea" he uttered and looked at me.

=====================================================

 Several minutes later , Dad returned with Marina and Cochise. "So what are we gonna do about her?" he asked Cochise.

 "I suggest that we keep her here"

 "Okay then" Dad said and left the room.

 "That's it? You're just gonna leave" I asked him.

 "Yes Ben. I have to rush to your sister"

 "I can't stop you can I?"

 "No. And you're not coming with me. Do what I told you to" he said and so I nodded.

====================================================

 Hal's P.O.V

 "Hey" I told Maggie as soon as I saw her walking towards me. "How are you Hal?" she asked. "I'm good" I replied and then smiled at her.

 "I'm sorry for what happened between us" she said and then started to walk away. "Wait!" I called out to her. And when she turned around I saw an eyebug wriggling on her eye.

 "Oh Shit! No no no!" I shouted but she just smiled at me. She's under the control of the eyebug , oh my God.

 She then brought out a silver ball and planted it on the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked her after I realized it's a bomb.

 "Goodbye Hal" she said , smiling and then went upstairs.

==================================================

 "Dad!" I called out to him as soon as I saw Anne is finally awake. "What is it?" he asked. I pointed to Anne and we all rushed to her.

 "How are you?" Dad asked and then kissed her forehead.

 "I'm good. Where's our daughter?" she asked and then sat on the bed.

 "We don't know where she is"

 "Maggie .."

 "What?" he asked.

 "Maggie's the mole" she said much to our shock. Dad looked at me and I nodded at him. I ran outside to look for her. I was running along the hallway when suddenly a loud explosion happened. And the ground started shaking. The ceiling started falling to the ground and people are running everywhere. I went to the artillery room to look for her only to be trapped inside when the walls caved in.