Chapter Twenty Five: "Locked Up"

"I can't talk to you right now so dress up and both of you in my office in 10 minutes" Dad said and then walked out of the room. I looked at Deni and saw she's nervous , I held her hands and said it's gonna be okay.

 As we're making our way into his office , I saw Matt but he didn't looked happy , he just stared at me and then walked away. "What did we do ?" Deni asked. "Nothing abnormal" I said and then wen entered Dad's office.

 "Dad" I said and then he turned around. he then asked us to sit on the two chairs at the front of his table. "Since when is this happening?" he asked as soon as we got down.

 "What's happening?"

 "You two. When did you two start dating?"

 "Since we came back" I said and then looked at her. "Alright , I'm not mad at you two , I'm just shocked. And I'm also worried that you're not being careful enought" he then said to us.

 "Are we sriously having 'The Talk'?" I asked him.

 "Yes Ben . Just be careful okay? , you can now go" he said and then we both got up and let his office. I whispered to Deni that everything's gonna be fine , Dad is just shocked , he'll get over it.

==================================================================

Hal's P.O.V

 I was trying to reason out with Maggie about the fact that I have a freaking eyebug and I nede to do something about it.

 "I have to turn myself in" I said to her while she's pacing back and forth.

 "Do you think it ends there Hal? There's still hearing about it , you could get yourself killed. Even your Dad won't be able to save you" she said.

 "I know all the danger but I'd rather die than put all the people's lives in jeopardy" I said and then she stopped walking and looked at me.

 "Are you really gonna do that?"

 "Yeah. Why not?" I asked and then she sat beside me. "Do you understand how much it'll affect me if you're locked up?" she then asked.

 "Of course I do. But at least I know you're safe" I said and then hugged her really tight. I have to turn myself in , I have to .. for the sake of all of us.

====================================================================

Captain Weaver's P.O.V

 "Jeanne?" I asked as soon as I knocked on the door of her room. "Daddy Bear" she said and then smiled when she opened it.

 "What have you been up to? I didn't see you at the cafeteria?" I asked her and then sat on the chair beside a small table. I noticed a camera and pictures of Lourdes.

 "Dad this might sound crazy but I think the Lourdes that is here in Charleston right now might not be the real one" she said and then showed me a photo of Lourdes sneaking out in the back exit.

 "You took these yourself?"

 "I have to" she said.

 "So what do you want me to do baby bear?" I asked. "Just keep an eye on her" she said and then smiled at me.

================================================================

 After going to Dad , we went back to the skitter camp since Nick said he tried to cook and wants all of us to eat breakfast together.

 When we got there , Harry told us that Arion will tell us a news about Karen. "We spotted Karen in Raleigh" Arion said through Megan.

 "What is she doing there?"