Chapter Thirteen : "Losing Reality"

I am soaking wet from the rain, all dirty from the mud and is still bleeding. The jungle is really cold and I'm shaking , I tore a part of the sleeve of my shirt and used it to apply pressure to stop the bleeding of my wound. I tried to start a fire but the right side of my body is hurting so much.

 It's already dark. I don't know what happened to Deni , but I really hope she's okay. I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself if something bad happens to her , she's everything that I have right now aside from my family. My eyes are getting heavy and my head is hurting. It feels like I have a fever and even though I wanna go to a warmer place, there is none since the rain poured really hard and left 90% of the forest wet. I tried my best to walk, but I kept falling. My legs , arms and the rest of my body is weak and hurting.

 So I just tried to push myself as hard as I could against the tree. It's big leaves prevented it from getting wet. I'm getting sleepy , but I don't want to close my eyes. I'm afraid that I might not wake up again after that.

 Then I heard a voice call out my name. "Ben?" It said. I don't know what's happening or who it is. It's a guy's voice so it's not Deni , it's familiar though but I can't wrap my finger around it. Maybe I'm hallucinating, maybe I'm dying . I don't know.

 I saw a movement from about 20 feet away from me , it's coming nearer and nearer. I reached for my gun and pointed at it. "Who's there?" I asked.

 "It's me Ben" he said. Then when he's finally in front of me. I saw his face through the light of the moon that just came out after the clouds of the rain went away. And I was right , I might be hallucinating, because the figure that I saw is someone who's not supposed to be in this world anymore.

 "Jimmy? ..."

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Matt's P.O.V

 Me and Jordan feel asleep at Ben's room last night. Well because , most of our board games are stored in his room and it's bigger than mine, that's why I can bring Skipper and Riley with us. I woke up and saw that Jordan fell asleep on the bottom of the bed.

 I got up to get breakfast, so I looked for my shoes and then got my iPad from the top of his night stand. But I accidentally hit his vase with my arm. It fell to the floor and broke to piece. The noise woke up Jordan.

 "What's happening?" he asked.

 "Nothing. I just dropped Ben's vase. I should clean it before he comes back" I told him and then fetched a broom and a dust pan to gather the broken pieces. If Ben is here , he would have scolded me already. I miss him

............................................................................................................................................................................

Tom's P.O.V

 "Mr. President , Gen. Briggs would like to have a word with you" Marina said and then opened the door to General Briggs.

 "Good Morning General. What do you want?" I asked him.

 "We already talked to the survivors in Ireland. They are arranging a date of meeting" he said. "What do they want?" I asked.

 "They said it has something to do about a new species of aliens that came. They said that these aliens are gray in color and have huge heads."

 "Like the Volms?"

 "Yes sir" he said. If there are Volms in Ireland , why didn't Cochise told me about this?. All he said was he and his group are following the Esphemis, he never said that he has groups in other continents,