"Okay, okay." the older male chuckles and returns his attention to the road.

You look at Jungkook and he looks back at you with a gentle smile. "You're welcome." he says, ruffling your hair.

.

.

You arrive at the airport after the prior hours were over. You checked in your luggage and boxes, so only your bag pack is left since inside it is your necessities. Namjoon and Jungkook helped you find your dad and sister, so you guys easily found them. You ran to them and gave them a big hug, before pulling away. "Ah, my baby girl is going to leave now." your dad sulks, sucking in his tears. Seoyun on the other hand is crying already. Your dad looks at Namjoon and Jungkook. "Thank you for bringing him here, Joonie. And Jungkook-ah, thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, uncle."

"You're welcome, Mr. Song."

He nods and looks back at you, squeezing your cheeks. "Ah, we're going to miss you so much, [Name]. Contact us everyday, all right? Your aunt will be taking care of you a lot. Get back soon, okay?"

"Ne~" you sung with a nod. "Pick up whenever I call, 'kay?" 

"Of course I will." he says with a laugh. 

You give him another hug and diverted yourself to your sister. "Yah. Why are you crying?"

She gives you a sad glare. "How can I not cry? My unnie is leaving me."

"Ah, true." you say, choking a laugh. "I'll be back, though. Don't cry now." you pull her in a hug and ruffled her hair. "I'll be back with a better condition." you whisper in her ear. "At least you'll have Jungkook all to yourself, right?" you mention. You thought it would make her calm down, but she just cried even more. You pull away in panic.

"You made your sister cry even harder, [Name]-ah." Namjoon says, tsk'ing.

"What a bad unnie." Jungkook joins in, shaking his head. 

You glare at them and continued to stop making your sister cry by telling her comforting stuff and jokes. Your dad notices the time then, approaching you both. "You should leave by now, [Name]. Your flight is in an hour."

You look at the time and your eyes widen. "But what about Seoyun?"

"Just go, unnie." Seoyun says, slightly pushing you away. You look at her in slight surprise, she smiles. "Have a safe trip. I'll miss you a lot." Seoyun wraps her arms around you for a hug, to which you return back lovingly.

"I love you, Seoyun-ah." you say and kissed her cheek. "Wait for me, okay?"

She gives you a thumbs up. "I will."

You smile at her and turned to Jungkook, who has his back turned. You sigh, approaching him. You give him a back hug. "Kookie~ I'm leaving. Are you not gonna face me?"

"Just go. I don't want you to see me crying while you go to your trip. It'll make you sadder than you already are."

"Cocky." you laugh out, walking in front of him. You lift his face up and it's very red from the tears. You've never seen him cry hard like this before, but you can understand why. "Listen, Kookie. I want you to see me leave, even though it's gonna be very hard. Because if you turn your back on me... that will make me the saddest."

He sniffles like a child and lets his tears dry, wiping them off with his sleeve. "I understand. I'd rather see you than just in my dreams." 

You hug him tightly and he returns it. "I'm gonna miss you, Kookie."