Jadekely

"JADE!" Burkely screeched as he ran into her house.

"BURKELY!" She squealed back. He ran and engulfed his now girlfriend in a hug. "I've actually missed you so much," she mumbled before leaning up to peck his lips.

"I've missed you too Jadey," he smiled. "Now come on, we have movies to watch," he grinned gleefully as he pulled out Pitch Perfect and Skyfall.

The next few hours were spent watching movies until he left to walk home. He lived on the same street so it wasn't far at all.

Just as he was walking out her drive way and across the road a car came skidding round and hit him. She screamed as she watched him tumble across the road.

Her mobile was immediately out her pocket and she was phoning 999. They told her not to move him incase his neck or spine were broken but she could see he was still breathing from the rising and falling of his chest. After making the call she sat beside him and cried her eyes out. The ambulance came and she had to go inside for questioning while they put him in the back.

It didn't take long before they were on their way to the hospital. In the back she refused to let go of his hand and only moved when they had to inject something into the back of it. The tears wouldn't stop.

It was all so sudden when they reached the hospital. He was wheeled straight into surgery to remove shards of glass and repair a badly ruptured spleen. She knew what this meant. He had blood leaked into his abdomen and blood leaking was never good. They had to then check his respiratory system to make sure it wasn't damaged and x-ray for broken bones.

It was a gruelling process. She was sat alone in the waiting room slowly chipping off all her purple nail varnish. Her nails were badly damaged from her picking but it was nothing compared to the damage that her boyfriends body was in.

It was dawn the next day when a nurse finally told her some news.

"I'm afraid it's not looking too good. We've repaired his spleen and cleared all the blood that leaked but he has three broken ribs, a broken arm, broken leg, scarred lung and possible fracture to the skull. He is in a coma just now but chances of waking up are dull," the nurse informed her.

Her world was breaking. Her knees gave way and she fell to the ground. Tears fell uncontrollably as she began to process what she had been told.

He could be gone.

She had just got him back and he could be gone.

It was all too hard to acknowledge. Her mind was fuzzy but she knew she had to see him. She needed to hold his hand one last time and tell him how much she loved him. She just needed him to be with her.

The next weeks or two was spent in the hospital. She hadn't left since he was admitted and Nikita had to being up supplies for her. She slept on a chair in his room so she could continue to hold his hand even though they had put in a bed for her. It was really taking its toll on her. She slept enough but her cheeks were permanently tear stained. She had lost a lot of weight over the course of her stay due to lack of food. She couldn't eat though, she was sick with worry.

Every so often a lovely nurse name Beth would come in a tell her something hopeful like his pulse was stronger of his breathing levels picked up but they both knew it was just to keep away the depression which Jade was so close to.

Filming had stopped, naturally. The rest of the cast and a few of the crew came to visit him, and her. They were all worried about her. He was in care, in a hospital, under constant supervision but nobody was noticing her health implications. They had noticed how her clothes were hanging off and how she gagged at the smell or sight of food. Apart from them, Beth was the only one who had noticed the emotional change.

His family came up every other day and hers visited once or twice. He always had plenty of visitors, many of whom would probably like time alone with him but none ever let her leave. It would do more damage to her than anything else.

Jade was love drunk. She was living only on the fact he loved her as much as she loved him. She was clinging desperately to the hope that he would wake up and everything would be normal.

Weeks passed and he made no real progress. Today Beth had said he would probably have an hour or so then his lungs would give up. She didn't know what to say to this. For half an hour she just watched him then realised she had to give him a proper send off.

"So Burkely, I don't know what to say because I never planned on losing you. I just wanted to spend my forever with you. I wanted us to be us. You're my everything. I need you with me. I can't even imagine what I would do if you ever left me alone in this world. I would spend forever crying. Everyone would tell me to move on but I never would. I never will. I will love you until its my time to depart and when it is I hope you'll be right there waiting for me. Please don't leave me now. I need you. I love you. I freaking love you Burkely and you're gonna leave me. Do you know how hard it's gonna be to wake up every morning and know that you're gone. I can't live in a world where you don't exist. Come back to me please come back to me," she cried across his motionless body.

She kept muttered how she loved him until the beep slow down and eventually stop completely.

He was gone.

He was gone for good.

--------------------------------

So it's quite sad but I was in the middle of writings Jadekely one then I read a one shot with the exact same plot line so I stopped that and wrote this. Hope it's okay.

Remember to follow, vote, comment and prompt.

Sibuna !

Peddie One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara