A Magical Evening

This was it. I was ready. She walked towards me so beautifully as her white gown swayed from side to side.

No we are not getting married, I know that what you're thinking. "So you enjoying Prom?" I asked deviously quirking an eyebrow. She laughed slightly. "I'm just an tin can standing in front of a tank asking her to dance," I quoted taking her hand.

We danced along to the music. It was all those rubbish pop songs but being with her was enough. "Let's rock this up a bit," Alfie shouted through the mic. The familiar guitar of 'You're Going Down Began' and we smirked at each other.

"Its been a long time coming and the tables turned around, cause one of us is going, one of us is going down," we both sang the chorus of one of our favourite Sick Puppies songs. Next up was another band we both quite likes- The Strokes. They weren't as good as Sick Puppies but they were well up there. "New York city cops, New York City cops, New York City cops, they ain't too smart," she sang as we danced. It became more of a jump as we kept up with the beat of the music.

The music changed again. It wasn't pop but it was a little easier than Sick Puppies and The Strokes.

"Come on out and dance if you get the chance, were gonna spit on the rivals," she sang huskily into my ear. This moment was perfect. Her arms were around my neck as mine slid round her hips. Her foreheads pressed together and I realised that with her, every moment was perfect. She played with the ends of my hair, she knew I loved this.

"Time to crown prom king and queen," Willow squeaked through e microphone. "Our Prom king... Eddie Miller," she called and I was honestly shocked. Yacker looked across at me laughing. She knew I hated prom so to be crowned king was horrible. "And our prom queen," Willow continued I was expecting someone like Joy or Katie from Isis house to be queen so when they called out Patricia name I couldn't contain my laughter.

She glared at me as she made her way on stage to accept her crown. It was pretty hilarious. Not only had I managed to get Patricia in a semi-girly dress, she was now wearing a silver bejewelled tiara.

A slow song started to play and we were forced into each others arms. We swayed in time with the music as every other couple in the room soon joined in. It was an unforgettable evening with an unimaginable girl.

--------------------------------

A/N

I am aware this one is considerably shorter but since House of Ra is released on Friday I felt the need to so a prom one. I didn't put in too much detail cause I didn't know how House of Ra will pan out hit this is just what I'm hoping will happen at Prom.

Sibuna !