Peddie Goes Poolside

"Eddie," she groaned angrily shoving the blonde haired boy away. He rolled his eyes and rolled back over, wrapping an arm around her waist in the process. He nuzzled his head into her neck, he knew she liked that. She smiled slightly and his actions but apart from that remained motionless.

"Yacker, come on," he nudged her. She didn't move. He spun her round to face him, keeping an arm on her waist. "We're on holiday, you can't just sleep all day," he whined and she didn't even open an eye. He kissed her forehead and moved his lips in a line until he was kissing the top of her nose then the skin between her nose and her mouth. He kissed her on the lips and for a few seconds he wasn't sure if she was even awake then she began kissing him back.

"You're such a slime ball," she murmured against his lips. "But you're my slime ball," she continued making him smile.

She rolled slightly so he was lying on his back with her head on his chest and an arm and a leg draped over him. One of his arms lay under his head while the other rest on her back.

"As much as I love lying here with you blabs, we just got here yesterday and there's a pool downstairs I wanna try out," he smiled removing himself from the bed.

He went into the bathroom of their hotel room and a few minutes later emerged in his swim shorts with a towel hung over his shoulder. He threw her a black bikini and told her to get ready. She looked at it and bit her lip. She couldn't wear that.

"Eddie, I don't want to go down," she whispered self consciously. He cocked an eyebrow at her. "I'll look like a potato standing next to those other girls," she whined and he again rolled his eyes.

"Yacker, if you're a potato then stuff the chips, I'm having potato for life." She laughed slightly at his joke. "C'mon, you're perfect, now go get changed," he pushed her into the bathroom.

He made their bed while she was changing and slid their now empty suitcases under it. Seconds after he was done she came out and he couldn't help but stare.

"Don't look at me," she scolded and he didn't even bother with the compliment as he knew she would just say how much of a pig he was. Instead her kissed her temple and took her hand as they walked down to the pool.

Patricia went to get them sun loungers while Eddie, being the child he is, bought a rubber ring. As he walked out of the doors of the hotel all the head of the girls turned to face him. It was no use denying how attractive he was but Patricia was burning with jealousy as some of them were so naturally pretty. Their gazes followed him to where he sat down. "Must be here with his sister," a few girls mumbled to each other so Eddie and Patricia couldn't hear.

There were about fifteen kids in the pool and Eddie felt it necessary to join them. He splashed about in his water ring much to the admiration of the many girls in the complex. "Yacker, come on," he called. A few girls on the other side began sniggering. "He calls her Yacker, must really not like her," they smirked. "Shut up weasel," Patricia sighed joining him in the water.

He smiled as she came in and she splashed him. He smirked and soon enough it was an all out water fight. The other girls around the pool all felt like he really didn't like this girl or they were siblings so when he reached out and wrapped his arms around her the gasps could easily be heard. His arms slid under her thighs so she was forced to wrap her legs around him. "You're beautiful," he breathed before kissing her.

"I do quite love you Edison," she smiled.

"I clearly love you too," he kissed her again.

In that moment she didn't feel worried or self-conscious, she felt happy. Happy with herself but mostly happy she had Eddie.

--------------------------

Sorry that I didn't upload College Years last night but my friends been staying so this is all I have. I've been told I sometime use words you don't understand so if I'm using scottish slang just ask in comments or mail me and I'll explain. I do apologise if it do this, it's just second-nature now.

I would also like to point out that when I say chips, I mean uk chips. I know America call these french fries which I really don't get but oh well.

Remember to follow, vote, prompt and comment.

Sibuna !