Reunion

Amber Millington had arranged an Anubis reunion. She had invited everyone that had lived there in her time so Nina and Mick would finally get to meet KT and Willow.

"Jerome Clarke," Patricia screeched, "we're going to be late." He came running down the stairs of their apartment looking pretty scared. After graduation Eddie and Patricia ended up at different colleges so it just broke off between them. There was nothing between her and Jerome except friendship but they ended up at the same college so eventually they'd got an apartment together. He grabbed his keys and made his way to his car before Patricia jumped in beside him.

"You going to be okay Trix?" Jerome asked as he glanced over at her worriedly. "If you don't want to go I'll drop you back home, I know it'll be hard," he rambled on before realising that this wasn't helping at all.

"I'll be fine," she sighed but she knew she wouldn't. There were rumours throughout the old Anubis residents. Rumours that Joy and Eddie were together. It was tearing Jerome and Patricia apart. No one that they actually spoke to regularly had confirmed it and Jerome and Patricia couldn't believe it to be true, they were complete opposites.

Eddie and Joy walked in together laughing at something she had said. Patricia felt like her heart was being ripped out. It was like someone was stabbing her chest repeatedly. She couldn't do this.

She ran to the bathroom and hung over the toilet. Throwing up everything in her stomach she didn't feel any better. A few mints later she was back out with everyone. By now all the ex-Anubis residents had arrived.

Amfie was together and so were Fabina and Mickra. Willow and KT were talking with everyone while Eddie looked on from by the punch table.

As Patricia felt that feeling arising in her stomach she knew she needed a drink. "Yacker," Eddie nodded at her acknowledging her presence. She nodded back but didn't say a word, worried that if she opened her mouth she would throw up everywhere.

"So how's things with you and Jerome?" Eddie asked her curiously.

She but her lip. "He misses Joy, a lot," she sighed hoping to make Eddie feel guilty. He was confused.

"Should he be telling his new girlfriend that he misses his ex-girlfriend?" Eddie was really struggling to figure out Jerome's logic. Patricia almost spat out her drink.

"Me and Jerome," she laughed hysterically. "Jerome!" she hollered across the room. "This dofus actually thought we were together," she laughed when he was standing with them. Jerome couldn't contain his laughter.

"No offence Trix but that would never ever in a million years happen," he informed Eddie as he sobered up.

"Me and Joy got told you were together," he shrugged.

He rolled his eyes. "Amber," Patricia and Jerome nodded at the same time. "Same way she told us you and Joy were together," Jerome sneered. He wasn't happy about the thought of Joy with another guy. Eddie nodded.

The familiar beat of Walls by All Time Low began and Eddie and Patricia had to dance. It looked horrible but it was still one of their favourite bands. "Let the walls break down," they both shouted at the end.

The Only Exception by Paramore started and they looked at each other awkwardly. On their last date this song had played and their slow danced.

"So Yacker, since we're the only ones not dancing, may I have this dance," he vowed and she laughed.

"I suppose, slime ball," she added for good measure. Her arms slid around his neck and his went around her waist. "Looks like they made up," Patricia laughed as Jerome and Joy were sucking the faces off of each other. He laughed slightly and they awkwardly danced for the rest of the song.

They exited the dance floor and went outside as some Charyl Cole song came on. "We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love," she hummed. He laughed.

"Never imagined you singing Cheryl Cole," he smirked. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

They walked along the pier as a casual conversation flowed between them. Every time she insulted him she nudged his should and vice versa, it was just like old times.

"Now we have four options," he spoke up as they reached the end of their pier. She nodded for him to continue. "We can turn around. We can jump off the end. We can get hit by the reincarnated Titanic."

"And the fourth?"

"We can do this."

He held her face in his hands and kissed her. It wasn't short and it wasn't sweet but instead it was long as hungry. They craved each others touch, it had been so long, too long.

"You I really to quite like you," he admitted as they pulled away.

"That's a shame I love you then," he just smiled at her response.

------------------------------

Just want to say that I have ran out of ideas. Unless someone starts prompting me this will not be getting updated. I have one chapter in the making but it's an Eddie self-harm so it'll take a while to write. In the meantime College Years will switch to become my main priority.

Remember to follow, vote, comment and prompt.

Sibuna !