He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

"I cant believe you," I yelled. "I hate you," he screamed and stormed out, leaving me with a freshly broken heart. We had argued before but since we became a thing I've never once said I hated him.

The worst part is, I can't even remember what we started fighting about. Here I was in Anubis House yelling at the only boy who wasn't afraid of me in anyway and crying over the fact I might have lost him. The words he shouted were words he meant and I am grateful we were in an empty house at this point.

He had come upstairs to watch a movie with me while everyone else was in town shopping and then it turned to this. I bit my lip as my finger stroked over the love-bite he had given me less that an hour ago. I winced at the thought of losing him.

I was still crying in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't even bother going to open it. If it was Eddie he would have one of my kirbies and would open it anyway. The only hung that worried me was the possibility it was Victor.

I seen heard the familiar fumbling of a kirbie and jumped under my bed. I saw his high tops enter the room then turn towards my bed. He walked found to the other side and when I heard silence I hoped he was thinking he was looking for me. I didn't expect him to lie down on the floor beside me.

"Why you hiding?" he asked curiously. "I'm not hiding, I'm hanging," I replied in a matter-of-factly tone. I wasn't looking at his face but I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me. I smiled at the thought but then realised he hated me. I said things to him too but I was just scared to admit I loved him.

"Well than, why are you hanging under your bed?" I didn't exactly know how to reply to that one. Was I supposed to tell him that I was crying because I don't hate him and in fact love him and was afraid he would think I was weak of I cried? Or was I supposed to lie?

"My back hurt and my beds too soft," I lied trough gritted teeth. Our elbows were touching as we both rest out heads on her arms. I felt the sparks. "What under your bed though?" he asked as if I was some sort of freak. "You want the truth?" I asked him. He nodded and crawled out from under my bed. I followed him and I knew the mascara stains were obvious.

He took one look at me and pushed himself closer. I was about to tell him when he lifted a hand and wiped away the black marks left from my tears. Again he looked at me and just as I was about to speak he again stopped me. This time he pulled me onto his lap so I could fiat his top.

"Yacker I messed up, I'm so sorry," he said, his voice breaking with every word. That's when I realised something. "Look I believe you're sorry but I've never cried over anything before and the fact you've reduced me to tears because of what you said. Maybe we should just take a break," I said releasing myself from his grip.

I could tell he was shocked. I hadn't completely broke up with him but I just felt that we should take a break from each other. I've never cried over anyone before and now he can do this to me without even thinking. I was becoming attached. It wasn't good.

I watched the years prick the sides of his eyes but none fell. I feel like a bad person but I wanted him to cry. I wanted him to know how much it hurts. I wanted him to go through exactly what he put me through. He nodded before trudging out my room and into his room. I didn't feel guilty. He can't just expect me to forgive him in an instant. That's not how relationships work. He was my first real boyfriend but even I knew this stuff.

That night, just before the others were due back, I creeped downstairs and got some food to hide in my room with. It was on my way out of the kitchen when I heard it. Eddie was in his room full blown crying his eyes out. I was a bad resin but he deserved it. I stood there for a few minutes but it didn't stop. I could picture him lying on his bed, so fragile as the tears streamed down his face just as they had with me.

The next morning he walked into breakfast with red eyes and blotchy cheeks. Joy knew what happened and suggested that today I make an extra special effort to look nice. I had my bangs pinned up the way he liked it and my eyeliner was flicked because he thought it was hot. I had on my seventies cherry lip stick because he said it drove him mad and I smiled more because he liked it. I was completely rubbing it in his face.

Eddie on the other hand was a state. His eyes were a deep red from crying and his hair clearly hasn't been brushed since the previous day. His shirt was untucked in places there were marks down his cheek that were obviously caused by his tears. He would be the one with the girl all flocking round him but no matter how much it hurt I wasn't going to let my anger show.

We weren't completely broken up so I expected him to stay single. I wasn't going to go kiss a random guy to make him jealous, even if Joy did suggest it. I wasn't going to stoop that low. I knew eventually we'd get back together but he needed to realise that I'm okay without him, even if I'm really not.

We all seemed to leave for school early. I was in every class with Eddie which just gave me more chances to flaunt my stuff. Benji sat behind us in our first class and he made it no secret he quite liked me.

"Hey Benji," I smiled as I waltzed into class. Eddie followed behind and I could see his clenched fists as he sat down beside me. "Uhh hey Patricia," he replied awkwardly as I usually made a point not to speak to him. I smiled and turned to face the front. As if he was reading my mind and knew I was making Eddie jealous Mick text me just as class started. I replied instantly and I swear Eddie was getting more and more annoyed.

My day consisted of many childish actions used to make Eddie jealous. I was t proud of it but he deserved it. Sisterhood?

School had finished and Anubis house were walking back together. "Sibuna meeting in the clearing at ten," Eddie whispered before moving on to Fabian, KT and Alfie.

Ten o'clock came in no time and I was nearly at the clearing. I sat down on the log and the sudden realisation that I was the only one here began to sink in. Had I got the time correct? Was it definitely tonight?

I heard someone emerging from the bushes behind me but insist date turn around for fear it was Rofus or something like that.

A blanket was carefully draped around my shoulders and I knew it wasn't a Sibuna meeting. "What do you want Weasel?" I asked Eddie annoyingly. "Right now, you," he replied sitting beside me. He turned to look at me and I mimicked his actions.

"I'm just a tin-can standing in front of a tank asking her for a second chance?" he pleaded. His eyes were full of worry and I knew how much he'd stressed about this. I did the only thing I could think off.

I kissed him.

I kissed him with as much passion and love as I could muster. He smiled at the realisation of what was happening. Right now I was completely incognisant of the fact that we were both completely exposed after lights out in the middle of the Forrest.

"Does this mean?" he asked. Letting his sentence trail off at the end. "Doofus, I was never really going to stay away for too long. Who else am I suppose to tease mindlessly," I joked and with the feeling of his lips in mine, all was forgiven.

----------------------

I apologise if this is the only one posted tonight but its considerably loner than the rest so I hope this makes up for the fact I may only post one tonight.

Sibuna !