Operation Peddie

I hated it. I can't believe how jealous Patricia could get. I felt to victimised. I didn't like Eddie in that way at all. I don't even know if she thought this or it was all an illusion brought on by what happened with Fabian, Nina and Joy. I honestly didn't like him that way, I had my eye on someone back home.

I wish he'd see how much she still likes him. He always ends up bringing the conversation back around to her. Like last week. We were discussing how to get into the gate house and he said we could maybe enlist the help of 'his yacker' and she could use her 'yacking' skills to distract Denby. Then he went on to compliment her voice and how he used to always love it when she argued with him. He was whipped, completely whipped.

He started on about how much fun they had in America but never mentioned them breaking up. He told me how he loved it when she whispered in his ear, she always made it slow and husky so her breath would tickle. He loved how her hands fit perfectly in his and their bodies moulded together like two pieces of a puzzle. He loved watching the other guys in the corridors swoon for her while he could just wrap his around her shoulders and smile proudly. He loved the late nights when they'd sneak into the living room or his room and watch a movie together. He loved sneaking out with her and going walks together through the Forrest. He loved being able to say she was his and she was perfectly fine with it.

He told me about the first day they met. She walked into his legs and they bickered before he decided to call her Yacker. That day he went into Anubis house and was looking for Victor when he saw her sitting on the couch. He told me how beautiful she looked when she smirked at him. He also told me how he'd never told anyone else except her that she was beautiful. She was everything to him and it amazed me how she didn't see it.

We have gotten a little closer. Most of the time our conversation directs back to Eddie. She told me why she broke up with him, she never told this to anyone else. She told me how she loved kissing him just to shut him up even though she was the yacker. She loved when he would hug her from behind, even though this only ever happened in America. She loved how he would kiss down her neck because she loved how it made her feel inside. She loved his feistiness and the fact he was the only boy in this school willing to challenge her. She loved how he fought for her even though she cut him off. She lied the fact she still had his jacket that smelt like him. She loved how at night when she put it on and lay in her bed she could reminisce about all the hugs he gave her in this jacket and how it made her feel. She loved the thought of waking up next to him every morning in America and she told me how it broke her heart to look at him and not being able to secretly snuggle with him late at night.

She loved him, she just couldn't admit it.

He loved her, he just couldn't admit it to her.

This was my job. Since Amber's gone Operation Peddie is my number one priority.

------------------

So this stories hit over 500 reads I really appreciate that but I was wondering if you guys who regularly read it could follow me? It's pathetic and begging but I feel so deprived cause I only have 18 followers X

Sibuna !