Girls and Grooms

I fixed my dress once more as I prepared to walk down the aisle. Amber was standing behind me squeaking on about Peddie every two seconds. I was so happy. I never planned to fall in love with Eddie, it just sort of happened. That day he kicked me I had no intentions of ever interacting with him again let alone marrying him one day.

My parents didn't approve but then again, they didn't approve to Pipers marriage and he was a direct descendant of the Queen. I think they had spent so long unhappy with their own marriage that they forgot that people can still fall in love. They came today though. As much as I grudges admitting to being related to them it meant a lot that they came.

Eddie's parents on the other hand were overjoyed at the news. They couldn't believe Eddie was getting married. I couldn't believe he was getting married. I usually still saw us as the two young teenagers who fell in live after much fighting and teasing. Nothing had changed.

The organ started to play and I walked down the red carpeted aisle with Amber, Piper, Joy, Mara, Nina, Willow and KT following behind in their bridesmaid dresses. Eddie beamed proudly at the altar as Fabian stood beside him as the lead best man. As much as Joy was my best friend, I had appointed Amber as chief bridesmaid. She was the one who kept our relationship going when we were evil or cursed and what not. She was the reason we were here today. I couldn't even begin to word my appreciation for all she did for the sake of 'Peddie.'

"Do you Patricia Williamson take Edison Miller-Sweet as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health till death you you part?" the priest asked. "I do," I replied confidently.

"Do you Edison Miller-Sweet take Patricia Williamson as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health till death you you part?" the priest again asked. "I do," he smiled at me.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Eddie leaned forward and pecked my lips before we turned and made our way back back down the aisle followed my our bridesmaids and best men.

This was probably the most perfect day of my life so far. We danced the night away with our friends and family and thanked god that we had made but through everything we encountered at Anubis.

We take every day as it comes, we always have and we will both tell you that was the best feeling ever.

----------------------

It's short but in a away this is like the sequel to the previous chapter. Sorry, I ship Peddie until I die.

Sibuna !