Will You Go To Prom With Me?

Alfie came bounding down the stairs dressed in a black tux holding a bouquet of roses.

"My beautiful Amber Millington, would you do me the amazing honour of going to prom with me?" he asked getting down on his knees in front of her and presenting her with the roses.

"Aw boo, of course I will,' she jumped into his arms. Patricia and Eddie stood in the doorway snickering. He was obviously going to ask Patricia to prom but how?

That night he and Fabian were in their rooms discussing prom. "I don't even know if I want to ask anyone now that Nina's gone, no one here could ever replace her," Fabian sighed. Eddie genuinely felt really bad for him, he couldn't imagine his Yacker not coming back one year. "I might ask KT. I would ask Mara but it's obvious she's not over Jerome and I couldn't deal with that," he chirped up a little.

"I think you should, I feel like she's been left on the back-burner by everyone. How do I ask Yacker to prom though?" he asked Fabian, we wanted some advice. Fabian, dorky as he was, obviously wasn't as bad with the ladies as everyone though- last year he had two girls dying to hang out with him.

"She's a girl so at least make it something special. Make it romantic or something or relating to her. Don't just be like me, you, prom?" Fabian laughed. Eddie laughed along although this was getting him nervous.

"I'll figure something out," Eddie said before turning over and going to sleep.

The next morning Eddie got to work on his invite to prom. He enlisted the help of Trudy who would bake a cake. It was a Saturday so the students were allowed to leave the grounds. First stop town.

He went straight to the nearest Clintons and bought a love heart balloon. He also bought two packets of love heart confetti. After buying a few more romantic gifts he was on his was home.

"Eddie, I've made the cake," Trudy smiled. He thanked her then took the cake to his room. He took out an icing bag and began piping a message.

"Will you go to prom with me?xx"

It was simple but he obviously didn't want to go too overboard. He worked his way back from the cake to her room, leaving a trail of love heart confetti. At her door he left a necklace with a tin can charm in a box before knocking on the door then running downstairs.

Patricia was the only one in her room. She rolled her eyes and she tumbled out of bed and over to the door. She saw a small package then a trail of confetti. Grunting she began following it as she opened the package. By the time she was opening the box she was walking into the living room and towards the table.

She gasped when she saw the necklace. It was absolutely beautiful. Looking up she saw a cake on the table. She read the message on the cake.

"Weasel, wherever you are yes I will go to prom with you," she called out, secretly happy he had went to all this hassle just for her.

He walked out from behind a pillar in the kitchen with the balloon and chocolates. She kissed his cheek gratefully.

"I love you Weasel."

"I love you too Yacker."

-------------------------------

I know this may not be the best chapter but so many people have done it and I wanted to have a go. I will also write a girls ask guy one but if its not good it'll be deleted. I will definitely have another chapter for this up tonight. I shall also post the first chapter of 'College Years' and of you're lucky I will try to update A-Z of Peddie.

Remember to follow, vote, prompt and comment.

Sibuna !