Playing Pranks

A/N: this is set before Patricia and Eddie are dating. This isn't the fluffy chapter though, sorry.

Remember to follow, vote and comment.

Sibuna !

------------------------

They went for the typical things. They switched Fabian's toothpaste, they put glue in Amber's shampoo but they were coming up with an even bigger scheme. "You really think they'll fall for it?" she asked him. "Yacker, of course they're going to fall for it," he smirked.

That night their plan came into action. At ten to ten they both sneaked out their bedroom windows. They made sure they were seen sneaking out. They also made sure that they were seen meeting up at the willow tree. This was the school's make out spot. The branches hung low enough so you couldn't see what went on under the tree.

They sat there chatting away like best friends. Everyone had gotten sick of their constant arguing so if prancing together was the only way to keep them shut up they could tolerate it. They did not expect Peddie to happen though.

"I did not see that one actually happening," Nina said still surprised. "I know, how come Patricia gets the hottie," Joy whined.

Little did they know Patricia and Eddie had left small walkie-talkies in their rooms to hear how the rest of the house felt. Patricia burst out laughing. Eddie just glared at her but he turning a deep shade of purple.

"Actually I saw it," Amber stated knowingly. "That's why I made these," she continued while Patricia and Eddie were left clueless. "I told you the cameras would have bee better," she complained. He rolled his eyes. "Aw I love the glitter. That is definitely one of your best scrapbooks Ambs," Mara said. "She has a scrapbook?" Patricia asked Eddie curiously.

They went silent as they heard a conversation coming through from the boys. "Imagine Trixie and Sweetie's son," Jerome laughed, "her whole life was dedicated to annoying that guy. Guess she just drawn to that family." "This is going to sound really Amber like but Peddie babies!" Alfie squeaked.

Eddie and Patricia froze.

"What the hell," he said. Alfie had been spending way to much time with Amber. They both burst out laughing. "That's been twenty minutes," Eddie noticed looking at his watch. "I don't want to go back in there, Amber is very inquisitive," she complained. "We could make it all worse and just camp out here," he smirked that half smirk. "I can get us blankets when Fabian goes to sleep which should be within the next ten minute," he continued. Patricia nodded deviously. This was by far the best prank they had pulled.

He went round the back end of the tree and slid out the branches. He walked over to the front side of the house and jumped in the cloakroom window. He grabbed four blankets from there and sneaked back to the tree. They slid back and put two blankets under them and leaned back against the tree. He handed her a blankets and kept one for himself.

"So how are we planning on spending this night? I'm really not tired yet," she grumbled. "We could play truths," he suggested and she nodded her head excitedly. "You ask me first," she smiled.

"Most embarrassing moment of your life?" "Well I used to be a cheerleader. Just my whole cheer leading career in general," she seemed mortified.

"First impression on Nina?" "She seemed quite scary at first. She was always running about places and I swear I knew her from somewhere. She's pretty cool now though," he laughed.

"First kiss?" "Really? Right this is terrible but Mick. He's the boy who used to share a room with Fabs. He was the total jock guy who dated Amber for years before him and Mara started going out. It was back in my cheerleader days," she rolled her eyes.

"I'll just ask the same question." "Erm, I think it was this girl Emily. We were at my best friends birthday and we were playing spin the bottle. Romantic eh?" She joked.

"When did you come to boarding school and why?" "I was eleven. My sister was going a music school so I practically begged my parents to let me board somewhere."

"If you had to date any girl in this house who would it be?" "Definitely not Amber, she's too girly. Mara's too intelligent and would show me up in everything. Joy's to obsessed with Fabian to give anyone a second glance. Nina's taken by my best mate. At the moment your top of the list," he laughed. "God, I never thought you'd be the most dateable in this house," he laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Longest relationship?" "Never been in a 'relationship.' Kissed guys hit never had a boyfriend," she shrugged her shoulders. "How's that?" he asked her curiously. "Never found a guy I liked," again she shrugged her shoulders, "if I don't actually like him, why lead him on?"

"Are you leading anyone on just now?" he asked shuffling closer. She shook her head. "So you like someone then," he continued nervously. Since when did he care about Patricia's love life? "Maybe," she whispered. "Does he know you like him?" he asked boldly. That's right. He started caring the second he met her. The second he discovered how perfect she was. "He doesn't but a few other people have guessed."

He was worried. Amber thought she liked him hit Nina thought she liked Jerome. Torn here. He did the only thing he could think of.

He kissed her.

It was nothing special. He just waited to see if she would kiss him back or push him away. She didn't do anything. She sat there frozen. He pulled back and blushed furiously. "Sorry about that," he mumbled on. She wrapped and arm around his neck and smashed their lips back together. "I think I might actually like a guy," she admitted and entwined their fingers.

--------------------

Hey guys another note. Again apologies for the delay on uploads. My tablets are just making me feel horrible so I've been sleeping away the pain. I've got another Peddie one and perhaps a Jadekely one as well. Remember to follow, vote and comment.

Sibuna !