Did She Really Move On?

She stood in the elevator with her boyfriend Mark. They were just casually chatting away. At the next floor it stopped and in walked Eddie. She rolled her eyes. They had a job in the same office building, Mark also worked there. This led to many awkward moments and evil glares.

They hadn't exactly ended on good terms. He said he had a job in America. She screamed. She shouted words that cannot be repeated. She did all this because she loved him and didn't want him to go- he didn't know that. He shouted back saying that she should be happy for him and that a girlfriend would usually support her boyfriend. She took this badly. "Why don't we just break up then!" she yelled across the room of his apartment. He agreed and she stalked off and went home.

In Anubis they had lots of arguments but when they left they had next to none.

A few months later he returned. He came to her door with flowers and chocolate but she was with another man. He saw then laughter and kissing through the window. His heart was torn. He got a new job. It just so happened it was at the same place as her.

The three of them stood awkwardly in the elevator. Mark had thrown his arm around Patricia to show that she belonged to him now. Eddie glared at him. He still loved her.

Suddenly the lift jolted, throwing them all to the floor then it stopped completely. Eddie rolled his eyes but Patricia was frozen stiff. Mark looked at her.

She stood up. She hopped from foot to foot. Mark thought it was pathetic but she was in a trance-like state. "Eddie I can't do it, I can't cross the hopscotch!" She was yelling. "The walls are coming in." She was now in hysterics. "Come Patsy, this is pathetic," Mark said. Again she hopped about the lift. Eddie suddenly realised what she was doing.

"Cow," he said and her left door lunged forward. Mark didn't get this and thought he was insulting her. He stood up to throw a punch at him but then he saw the look of relief on Patricia's face. "Ram. Dog. Ibis. Cat." With each word called her foot would stretch out in front of her. She sighed and smiled but then started shaking. "Senkhara," she said pointing into space. "I don't have it," she cried. "Eddie help," she screamed falling to ground and crawling into the corner. "You know how to do it, save me," she screamed.

"You say a word and you're dead," Mark growled. "So you're just going to let her sit here and die?" Eddie asked. "No, I'll save her. You don't even know her anymore. Did you even know she was claustrophobic?" Mark questioned and Eddie nodded. "Do you know why?" Eddie asked Mark as he smirked. "When she was a young girl she fell into a pit and couldn't get out," Mark smirked. "She can't even tell you the truth," he laughed before Patricia screamed. "Eddie, you're the Osirian, you saved Nina once save me now," she screamed breaking them away from their debate. He walked over to her and took her jacket. He held it up like he did with the crown. He uttered the same words and suddenly Patricia stood up. Her eyes were still glazed and he knew that wasn't the end of it.

"If you know her so well what's coming next?" Eddie asked Mark. "She get up and run and kiss me he stated and Eddie scoffed. "Actually it should be something about Robert or Caroline. They could also be referred to as Frobisher-Smythe and Denby. She might also throw in a bit about KT. It should finishes when she reaches Ammut," he said. "What?" Mark was confused. "She's working her way through all our memories at Anubis," he laughed at Mark's helplessness in this situation.

As if on cue Patricia launched herself in front of Eddie. "KT just leave now. No one wants you here," she yelled and some figment of her imagination. She reached for an imaginary glass and threw it imaginary contents and the imaginary girl. "Ever had juice thrown as you," Eddie asked Mark over his shoulder. He shook his head and looked at him as if he was crazy. "She doesn't love you then." She had said to Eddie she kept throwing water over him as a way to show her love. She said she wasn't good with words and that he wasn't to get insulted if she threw stuff at him.

She ran and hid behind what was an imaginary bush. She pulled Eddie's arm and made him hide too. Mark was confused by it all. "We have to get Robert," she said. Eddie smirked at Mark. She raised her hand to her eye. "Sibuna." She nodded around a circle as she imagined everyone else replying. She looked at Eddie. "Sibuna," he smiled. She froze for a moment then called out something about Denby. She closed her eyes and walked to the middle of the room. He knew this was the part when she was a sinner. "Ammut, we serve you." He took her jacket which was laying on the ground and rolled it up so it looked somewhat like a stick. He threw it into the ground.

She collapsed and this time didn't get up. "Patsy, babe, come on," Mark said shaking her. Her eyes were open but they didn't blink and her body was unmoving. Mark leaned and kissed her much to Eddie dismay but she didn't budge. "Oh my god move over," Eddie groaned. "Yacker, Alfie and Jerome have taken your shampoo and I don't even want to begin to think what they're doing with it," he said and she stirred slightly but her eyes staying inanimate. "That's a bit insulting, don't you dare call her Yacker again," Mark narrowed his eyes at him. "Yeah cause calling her Patsy really worked. God you don't know her at all. She hates that name. It the one her parents called her." He turned his attention back to Patricia. "Sweetie's about to eat that frog sandwich Yacker," she continued. She moved slightly at the Yacker part.

"Yacker. Yacker. Yacker. Yacker. Yacker. Yacker. Yacker," he repeated again and again changing his time each time. Mark's heart was breaking. She never really belonged to him. These past eight months she's never even let on that she loved him. She was always going to be Eddie's. He just hasn't realised that before.

"W-w-w," she was beginning before she stopped. "M-m-m-," her changed her words and Marks heart began racing. Maybe he was wrong, maybe she did want him. "M-m-make me a hoagie Weasel," she smiled at Eddie. She stood up and looked around awkwardly. The doors opened and the three of them walked into the lobby. Eddie walked towards his companies area while Patricia and Mark walked towards theirs.

"Look Patricia, I don't know if you know but you love him," Mark sighed. She looked at him confused. "We're breaking up, now go get Eddie before he's away." "I don't want Eddie," she stated. He groaned. "Yes you do," he shoved her towards Eddie.

As she saw him walking down that corridor with his back to them, blonde hair sticking out in all directions, she realised she did love him.

"Weasel," she yelled as she ran towards him. He turned and began to run towards her. They met on the middle and she jumped on him, nearly knocking him over. Their arms and legs were wrapped around each other while her head was nuzzling deeper into his shoulder. "I love you Weasel," she murmured against his neck. "I love you too, Yacker," he smiled. She leaned in and kissed him.

They had missed this. They had missed everything about their relationship. Most of all they had missed their Yacker and Weasel.

-------------------

I really enjoyed writing this one. Thanks for the cute comments and all the votes I've been receiving. Remember to follow, vote and comment.

Sibuna !