Beautiful Eyes

We, as in Sibuna, were on our way back to gatehouse. Patricia was no longer a sinner and Frobisher-Smythe was gone but I wasn't convinced. Last night when Patricia was in my room we saw some sort of green light emitting from the roof of the gatehouse. Needless to say Fabian was not convinced but I knew something was up still.

Me, Patricia, Fabian, KT and Alfie were on our way over. Victor had been much nicer since discovering we saved his life. It was weird but it was as if he almost wanted us to investigate it. This concerned me slightly because as glad as he was about us saving him, he was still team evil.

Patricia was with me though. She wasn't a sinner. I don't think anyone understood how happy it made me when she called me Weasel or kissed me or was even just around me. To know that after all we'd been through she would still come back to me was an extraordinary kind of happy.

I felt like we were the alpha couple but nobody saw what happened behind the scenes. We would go out and it would be all hunky-dory with us constantly teasing each other one second and kissing the next. Then when we broke up I knew neither of us would actually go out with someone else. It was inevitable. We would be together whether everyone else wanted it or not.

Not matter how much we fought I had for to the point where I couldn't imagine life without my Yacker. She was absolutely flawless. Her eyes were such an amazing colour, sometimes green, sometimes blue. Her hair framed her beautiful face perfectly. It was her personality that really won me over though. I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit of a player back in America but it was more just to do with the fact I couldn't ever find a girl I liked. Patricia would fight back, she wouldn't let me just win. She was feisty but after quite a long time she let me in and I got to see the more emotional girl. It amazes me how she doesn't actually know just how perfect she is. When I arrived most guys were slightly scared but now I've got her and softened her up a little, they all want her. I know I get pretty jealous but it's because I hear what they all say about her and I can't stand to think of her with anyone but me.

She did take quite a while to soften up though. I'm awfully glad I heard her conversation with Joy last year though or I may never have had enough courage to confront her about our feelings for each other. She made me all weak in the knees and I know it sounds girly but my stomach flipped every time we kissed. We were in love.

Anyways, so we were close to the gatehouse. I as holding Yacker's hand in mine as we approached the door. I entered the code and we immediately headed for the tank room. I knew Yacker was anxious, last time she was here, she was a sinner. The scary part was she remembered nothing that happened as a sinner.

We cautiously walked up the stairs. The five of us were pretty terrified. We entered the room.

Fabian went rigid.

Alfie went rigid.

My Yacker went rigid.

"Yacker, you okay?" I asked her worriedly. She didn't reply but instead looked into the space in front of her. KT glanced at me sharing my look of horror. "Ammott," the three of them said simultaneously. KT shook Fabian and Alfie and the were realised from their trance-like state but Patricia stayed engrossed in something none of us could see.

"She's in shock," Fabian stated. "It's pretty logical. The last thing she can remember in here is having ever happy memory ripped from her memory and her soul removed. She was a sinner for a considerable amount of time longer than me and Alfie so therefore she'll be affected the worst," he continued as if this was supposed to make me feel better. "So what your saying is her last memorable experience in this room was the equivalent of a dementor attack?" I asked him and I swear she moved slightly. "Right then Harry, banish them from the grounds," I joked and she her fingers clenched in a fist. It wasn't much but it was progress. Fabian nodded encouragingly. "What? You not going to lecture me Hermione? I'm sure that old McGonagall will be back soon and she'll call on Snape to come get us," I teased and a smile began to push their way to her lips. Fabian raised his eyebrows and nodded. I Jew what he meant and it appears KT and Alfie did as well as they turned and started humming to themselves.

I leaned in and kissed her. I could feel her melting into my lips as my arms wrapped round her waist to keep her upright. "Eddie, I'm sorry," she murmured. "Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for bin the one who should apologising. Before you object, don't," I replied before she quickly pecked my lips and pulled me over to the others.

-------------------------

Just want to thank @wonderland_dreamer25 for replying to my message earlier. Hope this is okay for you. This one is probably borderline fluff but if you guys are wanting I can write some fluff. I will not however write smut.

Sibuna !