How Do You Greet Them?

College was starting. Eddie and Patricia were both attending college in America. They had been accepted into the same one. Their relationship had also taken another big step.

They would be living together.

Most people didn't find this a big deal since they both stayed at Anubis but it would just be them and they wouldn't have mysteries so worry about. They would both be getting a new lace in America anyway so why not together?

They were both incredibly nervous about it all though. Patricia had spent the last two weeks in England with her family while Eddie was with his mother in America. They spoke every day but it felt alien to both of them. They were so used to constantly being together that being separated by an ocean was strange.

She was arriving in America today. She couldn't wait see him again. He couldn't wait to see her again. It was twelve o'clock. Her plane was due to land at one. He was nearly at the airport. His thumb tapped rhythmically on the steering wheel as the car passed. Slowly the minutes ticked by and soon enough it was quarter to one and he was entering the arrival lounge.

He wrung his hands as the sweat began to form in his palms. His heart was racing. How was he supposed to greet her? Did they hug or wave or something else? He didn't understand why he was so nervous. In the back of his mind he did though. The last time she came to America they broke up. If they broke up this time they would be stick living together for the rest of college. He wouldn't let her get away though, ever.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts, we are beginning our descent," a woman called through the speakers. Her breathing quickened as she pictured him. She was scared. How was she supposed to greet him in the airport? did she hug him or smile and wave? This time around she was messing it all up. He knew that. This was them, forever.

It was fate. After the year at Frobisher Academy ended they did some research into the Osirion. The Osirion is devoted to protecting the life of the chosen one however his path can be redirected if he falls in love. His love will be eternal and his life will be devoted to pleasing his chosen one.

He told her she was his chosen one. Then he tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her. She but her bottom lip at the memory. She breathe in and out, in and out.

At precisely one o'clock the plane landed. She didn't have much of a carry on- just a small bag that went over he shoulder. She was first off the plane. She headed straight for customs and breezed her way through. She followed the many pathways that led her to the arrival lounge.

At ten past one she saw him. He looked at her and she looked at him. They knew exactly how to greet each other.

She ran straight into his arms and jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she cried into his shirt. He held her tightly, so tightly he thought he was cutting off his circulation.

"I love you," she said refusing to release him.

"I love you," he replied meaning every word.

"I've missed you," she murmured as she unraveled her legs from his waist. "I can tell," he laughing wiping away her tears with his thumb. His two arms resumed their position around her waist as they walked towards baggage claim talking about life. She had four suitcases with her at the moment. Her parents had been kind to her, for once, and gave her money to buy suitable clothing when arrived.

He carried her cases to a trolley and the began to walk towards the car, his car. The whole time his hand never left hers, even on the drive home they were perfectly entwined.

Her cases were brought upstairs and left in her room as they both made their way to the couch in their living room. They curled up together and just enjoyed their first night of their new lives together.

--------------------

Two uploads tonight guys. Quite proud if this. My friend prompted me to write one about their day at college so I'll do that next. Either uploaded today or tomorrow.

Sibuna !