Plane Ride

He drummed his fingers on the armrest nervously. He had been away for two weeks on business and he knew that Patricia was worried. She was so unbelievably self conscious and thought she wasn't good enough for him.

Patricia was perfect in his eyes. He could never find anyone more suited to him. He put his headphones in his ear and tapped in time with the beat.

"I feel like dancin' tonight, I'm gonna party like it's my civil right," he hummed along."

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we are experiencing some mild turbulence," a voice called over the intercom. He couldn't be bothered with all this, he just wanted to get home and hug his Yacker. He wanted to hear everything that happened with her while she was gone. He wanted her to stay up all night with him so they could catch up what they missed while they were apart.

A woman behind began to panic. She clearly was worried about turbulence. He rolled his eyes but her constant shaking was distracting. She was worried about never seeing her friends and family again, about dying and here he was planning how he was going to spend the next few days.

He tried to so focus on the possibility of death and instead feel into a dreamless sleep that was he was awoken by a load alarm.

"One of the engines appears to be broken so we will me making a crash landing. We will land on the runway but it may be a bit bumpy," a voice called out again over the intercom.

He groaned. Soon enough the plane landed though and it want that bad. He was first off the plane and ran straight to the gate.

She was there. She looked awfully worried. She was biting her nails. He thought she looked absolutely adorable. She had her back to him so he decided to give her a surprise.

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist while kissing her neck. "Hey Yacker," he smirked as she turned to face him. "Weasel," she replied cockily before kissing him. He took her hand and grabbed his luggage before they got in a taxi.

He refused let her escape his grasp. He just wanted to hold her forever. The past two weeks had been hell without her. His thumb massaged her hipbone as she leaned her head on his chest.

"I love you Weasel," she mumbled and he chuckled.

"You don't know how much I wanted to hear that," he smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Oh and by the way, I love you too."

-----------------------------

Sorry it's short but I did actually have two saved as drafts so i could proof read but then Wattpad went and deleted them before I could publish so this is what you guys are left with.

I'm running out of ideas so please start sending me prompts. Remeber to go check out A-Z of Peddie and College years too.

Remeber to follow, prompt, vote and comment.

Sibuna !