A Night To Remember

-Warning-

This chapter will contain slight spoilers if you haven't already watched Touchstone of Ra. I have warned you so please don't read if you haven't seen it yet as I really don't want to ruin it for you.

Sibuna !

I still can't believe we graduated. I mean after all we've been through I can't believe we actually stayed alive. So the Touchstone of Ra was destroyed along with the rest of the pyramid. I didn't like that Sophia girl as soon as she came.

She was here to replace Nina, I knew it. She arrived late, same as Nina. She had the auburn curly hair, same as Nina. She got on victors wrong side within minutes, same as Nina. She also decided to hit on my boyfriend which I was not okay with.

The graduation party last night was amazing. I hear Fabian and Mara are sort of together now. I really don't have an opinion on it as I really liked Fabian with Nina and Mara but Jerome through so much I don't know if she's really ready for someone else.

Everyone was up dancing while Eddie sat slumped in a corner. It was a reversal of last year. "Come on Eddie, lets go dance," I suggested as I approached him. He looked up at me sadly. "Come on superhero," I continued. "I'm not a superhero, not anymore," he pouted. "Eddie, this is cheesy and totally not what I usually do but you'll always be my superhero. Look, in just a tank standing in front of a tin can asking him to dance," I joked. He smiled and took my hand leading me up to dance.

"You always know how to cheer me up," he mumbled against my ear. I laughed as my hips swaying in time with the music. It switched a slow song and we looked at each other, silently debating whether or not to go sit down. My mind flashbacks to the despaired look on his face and I knew we were dancing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went round my waist. We usually left when they slow songs came on so I could feel everyone else watching us, fascinated.

"People are watching us," I whispered. He looked at me and smirked. I couldn't resist. His brown eyes were smiling into mine. I reached up and kissed him. I heard a sharp intake of breaths. This was not us but I sort of liked it. He did that adorable half smile. It drives me absolutely crazy, although I'll never admit it.

We fought, we were awkward together, we didn't do PDA, we started out as mutual hatred and we were that mismatched couple but we worked and that's all that matters. In fact we did better than work, we were, in my eyes, a perfect relationship.

Nobody else realised just how much we needed each other. They saw us as a couple of people who really liked each other but that wasn't a strong enough word, love wasn't even strong enough. We had become dependant on each other. I couldn't live without him and he told me he couldn't live without me. We for together perfectly. It was our indifferences that slotted in place with one another.