"What are you doing?" Jimin asks confusingly. 

"Jungkook wants me to take a picture of myself-"

"Oh, can I join?"

"You didn't let me finish." You say, eyes rolling. "As I was saying, he wants me to take a picture of myself in the mall so I have proof that I really am here."

"Man, is he your dad?"

You couldn't help but choke out a laugh from the male's joke. You then reach out your hand so you could take a selfie, before tapping the snap button. You press share and sent it to the overly-protective Kookie. 

"That was a cute smile of yours, [Name]. Can I see it again?" Jimin remarks, tilting his head.

You lightly punch him and turned away. "Let's just go eat. I'm starving."

"I figured." he chuckles out. He's just glad you allowed him to hang out with you again, even if this is the last time. 

.

.

You guys ended up going to a candy store due to Jimin's sweet tooth. You're actually kinda glad he wanted to go here. You look around amazed at the sight of so much candy in one place. Jimin notices this and laughs at your expression, before buying two drinks for the two of you. While he does that, you already started picking out all sorts of candies. Once you both finish choosing, you head to the counter to start purchasing. Then, you exit the place.

While you two are walking, Jimin can't help but notice that something's off of you, so he stops, making you do so as well. "What's wrong?"

"I see you haven't been wearing the necklace I gave you." he says, trying to sound okay even though he's greatly affected. 

"Oh." is all you could say, feeling guilty all of a sudden. "I'm sorry."

"Ah, it's okay~" he says, rubbing his head with a smile. "I totally understand. Let's just go to our next destination." he insists and begins to walk off. As he has his back on you, he frowns sadly.

You bite your bottom lip and followed him behind, suddenly trying to  think of a way to cheer him up somehow. Well, even though you and him aren't a thing anymore, you still secretly care about him. And as a good person, you have to do the right thing. "H-Hey, Jimin." you speak out, causing him to look at you.

"Yes?"

"What's one thing you've always wanted to buy but couldn't?"

"If I could buy your love again, I would-"

"Aishh." you grunt. "Be serious."

He smiles and turns his body around so you're fully facing him. "Well, I don't really have anything in mind at the moment. But a New Era snapback would be really cool."

You nod, smiling. "All right then. Come help me find a store for that, so I could buy it for you." you say, beginning to walk.

Jimin's happy expression suddenly fades, turning into a flustered one. "W-What? Hey, I did not agree to this! If anything, I'm the one who's supposed to get you something." he tries protesting, but you completely shut him down.

"Well, I agreed to hang out with you. The least you could do is to at least let me do something for myself."

"But you're doing it for me."

"I'm getting you a snapback whether you like it or not." you finalized, continuing to walk. You could hear Jimin groan from defeat. This shoudl at least make things okay now.