acknowledgements | character ask | sequel |

Hello there!

I want to start by saying a massive, massive thank you to every single lovely person who read this story, you're amazing, I love you all so much and I wish I could give you all a hug. 

But as promised quite a few chapters, ago; CHARACTER ASK TIME! {yayy!} Be warned that I am 100% taking the piss here.

Nico or Bianca. Is there anything that the potions can't do?

Bianca: Every element of magic has it's own limitations, so it all d-

Nico: NOPE, NOTHING AT ALL! WHAT DO YOU WANT A POTION FOR?? CHEESECAKE GENERATING POTION? DAVID TENNANT GENERATING POTION?! WE'VE GOT POTIONS FOR EVERYTHING!!!1!!

Bianca: ...

Percy. Will you please get back together with Nico??????

Percy:

Thalia. If you're immortal and have been living with the Di Angelos for so long, how are you up to date with music and stuff?

Thalia: Because I am hip and cool, and I can actually fit in with humans without almost decapitating people with my tail

Bianca: thAT WAS ONE TIME щ(゚Дщ

Thalia: ( Д) ┻━┻

Hazel: ┬─┬ ( -゜ノ)

*huggles Leo* Leo, you're amazing, but why defaq would you bring up the bet and ruin Nico's relationship with Percy!?

Leo: WELL, Because-

Nico: ( -_) ︻デ

Leo: I-I mean

Leo:...

Leo: Here is the number of my lawyer, please contact them if I go missing *shuffles away from Nico*

To anyone who can use magic: Is there anyway you can get me something which can help me pass tests?

Bianca: Well I mean *scratches back of neck awkwardly*

Hazel: You need to study and not chea-

Nico: Sacrifice a unicorn to satan and he'll do anything *picks nails*

Hazel & Bianca: ....