Chapter Nineteen: Nico di Angelo and his Incredibly Fucked up Family

Title in full (because apparently it has to be less than 80 characters):

Chapter Nineteen: Nico di Angelo and his Incredibly Fucked up Family who he Loves but then again, Not Really

"Are you going to open the door or should I get a tent?" Percy asks bluntly from behind Nico, his hand clasped in the witch's in some kind of poor effort to calm but it wasn't doing much.

Nico loves Percy, more then he'd like to admit and he accepted the fact that Nico is a witch rather easily but being a witch and having the insane family of magical creatures he has is completely different all together. He loves his family, his sister, the in-laws Frank and Thalia, Jason, Leo, Rachel, Opheliam and Alice (though the last two maybe not as much) but good lord they could be embarrassing.

"You are really not helping." Nico grunts in response, he hears Percy shrug.

"They can't be that bad, I mean, you've met my family."

"Your family can't fly or shoot fire from their nostrils." Nico cries back in dismay, Percy raises an eyebrow, "seriously."

"Right."

Nico rolls his eyes, he drops the spell that makes him look human for effect and ruffles his wings in Percy's face. Percy becomes a little star struck, just like he does every time Nico shows him his true self. Nico turns to Percy, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy's waist and pressing their foreheads together, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Even if they are that, I promise to not be frightened off." Percy whispers, Nico can here the grin behind his words, Nico sighs and smiles despite himself. He opens his eyes and meets Percy's bright green ones, Percy blushes a little and takes an unsteady breath.

"What?"

"You look like a demon from Supernatural."

"And the moments gone." Nico sighs, he moves away as Percy laughs loudly. Nico just decides to get this over and done with, taking Percy's hand he marches in the front door.

Only to be nearly decapitated by a flying unicorn horn.

Nico's wings flare backwards and fence Percy off as he reaches up and sends the horn up to the ceiling with a small puff of purple smoke, where it in beds itself into the plaster. His wings lower as Percy stares up at it, Nico looks to find the culprit but find the hallway empty. He sighs and leads Percy through into the kitchen.

Bianca is cooking...something with unicorn horns but some pixie has gotten into the house and is taking her ingredients, throwing them around the house. Bianca's tail is on a rampage like some giant blue fly squat in an attempt to squash it while blue sparks of lighting dart after it.

"What are you doing?" Nico cries in outrage, he knew this was a bad idea. Bianca turns to him as a piece of spinach flies and skewer itself on one of her horns.

"Nico! Help!" She demands, Nico turns to Percy who is kind of staring at Bianca is confused awe, then jumping when the pixie skims over his head and some blue lightning narrowly misses his ear. Nico gives Percy a kiss on the nose before launching himself into the air after the pixie, purple lighting darting after the pixie.

"By the oven!" Bianca yells, Nico darts towards it with a swoop of his wings, his hands flaring out to admit a puff of purple smoke. The pixie darts out of the way, narrowly missing a saucepan.

Bianca's tail lashes out, disorientation the pixie for a few seconds, long enough for Nico to zap it with green lightning. The pixie screeches until the smoke clears and it's left in an iron cage, the cage starts a heavy descent to the ground but Percy catches it at almost the last moment.