Chapter Thirteen: Nico di Angelo and Some Vicious Exploding Teacups

I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE OC'S BUT I COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANY OTHER CHARACTERS TO ADD FROM PJO/HOO, SO, SO SORRY! AND YES ONE OF THEM MAY OR MAY NOT BE BASED OFF ME, SUE ME, I SUCK, BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IN TWO DAYS SO THIS IS MY SELF-PRESENT. BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO DIE SO THERE'S THAT!

When Hazel had oh-so casually told him that some of Jason's more...wild friends were coming to visit about two months ago (on the day of Percy's birthday) he didn't really understand who it was until they were all at the door (which he was answering in just sweatpants and slippers because he thought it would be Rachel).

"Damn, I've changed my mind, this place doesn't seem so bad." One of them grins, sharp teeth on display from between red lips. Nico stares blankly at them until Jason shoves his way in front of the three newcomers.

"Hey Neeks." Jason grins, a hand waves at him from behind one female's large hat which Nico guesses is Leo, "I told Bia' that we were coming." He gives Nico an odd look then welcome himself in, pulling a black hood off his head as he does so.

"Don't call me that." Nico snaps, moving aside, he's using a hovering spell instead of his wings because he realises then that he still looks human. Cursing slightly, Nico slams the door behind them and then vanishes back into his bedroom.

After changed back to normal, feeling much better with his wings back on his back, he enters the living room to see Hazel handing tea and biscuits out to their guests. He looks them over now and sees why Hazel had warned him about them, there's three of them, two males and one female. Hazel glances at him and he gives her a stony glance in response, he can smell the human blood on them, monsters they are but they can't find Percy and that means his family because of the necklace's power.

"-and this is our brother Nico." Bianca says gesturing to Nico who lands with a beat of his wings, the girl zips over to him and shakes his hand eagerly.

"Hi Neeks," she says spinning around in a circle, her voice holds a British accent, "I'm Alice." She gives him a cheeky grin and flicks his wings with her finger, he growls under his breath making her giggle. She's a small girl, just over four foot with white hair, completely white eyes and grey skin. Her lips are coal black and she wears a top hat, exactly the same as the Mad Hatter's of Alice in Wonderland. She has wings, through they're white bones strung together with black string and a black, silk like smoke that shimmers red and gold in certain lights. All over her body are black scars and stitches, like she's been gutted and then put back together again. He frowns at her, she's not a witch but not many creatures past them have wings.

She flutters away before he can ask, swooping up to the books and scaring them away. He immediate dislikes her quite a lot, he loves his books and they get annoying when they're scared. The next guest to greet him is a tall male, about his height with bright red lips almost like he was wearing lipstick. Pointed teeth sit in his mouth, a forked tongue flicking out when he smiles. His hair is black and he's covered completely in what looks like tattoos but their really natural markings against his coffee coloured skin.

"Opheliam, pleasure." He says like he's just tasted something bitter, yellow eyes stare into his own, diamond shapes slits shaking a little. A white snake curls up around his neck and hisses at him, Nico cocks his head to the side, Snake-Men, stupid name but quite rare. He's met one before of course but never stayed long to actually get to know them, a little too many hundred snakes over their entire body.

"Nico." He replies, Opheliam gives him a little bow and then walks back over to Jason who's chatting with Hazel about her new tea, so soft for a vampire.

The last is a vampire as well, light brown hair and red eyes. Average height but a wicked grin, Nico can smell the fresh blood on his tongue, the death in his hands. He curls his lips and the male laughs.