2 Shopping for the big wedding

Start from the beginning

I liked that one too.

"Alright, go try it on" Ian handed him the tux and Justin went inside the changing room to get changed.

"I'm really surprised that he's getting married you know, I never thought he could get serious with a girl like that" Ian said and smiled at me, I faked one back.

Little do you know Ian...

"Does it look good?" I almost jumped out of my skin when Justin came and stood in front of me and dragged me out of my daze.

I looked at him from top to bottom in an observing way. His bow was tilted but I didn't know it I should straighten by myself or not.

"Um, your bow is kind of tilted" I said.

"Duh Scarlett, you're going be his wife, you'll have to do that bow and tie stuff everyday now, do it yourself" Ian said.

I looked back at Justin and he gave me the slightest nod. My hands shakily reached up to fix his bow and I almost shivered when I felt his hands get placed of my hips subtly.

His touch was something; it got me really worked up.

But we had to do all this as a part of our 'plan-pretend'

"Um yeah, it looks good" I said after I was done and he thankfully removed his hands and turned to face Ian.

"You look dapper" Ian said and nodded.

"Alright so this one it is then" Justin said and Ian nodded.

Justin then changed back into his clothes and we left the shop. When we reached the car, Justin once again opened the door for me.

I like this thing about him; I mean at least he respects me in a way even though he's rude sometimes and doesn't care about anyone's feelings when he's talking.

I mean the way he talked to me about the 'pretend-plan' yesterday was so straight forward and even though, he doesn't mean anything to me, it still hurt me bad and made me feel so rejected and unwanted.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I realized that he wasn't driving me home.

"Jewelry hunting..." He said.

"Oh..."

I looked outside the window again and thought about how happy I would've been if this wedding thing with me was happening some years later with the person I really love.

I don't even know how I am going to survive the rest of my life with him. This marriage might mean shit to him and me too but we're still going take vows and get connected spiritually....I might not be able to love him but I will always keep my vows.

I've been raised with too many values to just forget the fact that I vowed to take care of this person.

"So...our families have decided to send us to Paris for our so called honeymoon" He said.

Oh...I didn't know that.

"Oh"

"It's going to suck..." He said making me nod my head but something inside me cringed.

I got lost while gazing out of the window again and I didn't even notice that the car had stopped until the door was opened from outside.

"Come on" Justin bent down so I could see his face and extended his hand.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I took his hand and he helped me out before shutting the door behind me and then we walked inside the big jewelry shop.