2 Shopping for the big wedding

Start from the beginning

I raised my hand and ran it over the golden sequin work on the cloth

"I like this one" I mumbled and Ian smiled.

"That's a nice choice, let's try it on you" He said and asked on the staff member to remove it from the mannequin.

"And you mister, are going out, you can't see how she looks in the dress" Ian said and started pushing Justin out of the room.

"Why not?" Justin argued.

"Because that's a surprise for you idiot, you'll only see it when she's walking down the aisle for you" He said making me and the staff girl chuckle.

Ian and Justin seemed friends because if they weren't then I'm sure he wouldn't have dared to kick him out.

Ian shut the door after Justin was out and the girl handed me the dress. I went in the changing room and slipped on the dress.

I walked out again and the girl helped me zip it up.

"Damn girl, you'll turn me straight with those looks!" Ian said and we laughed again.

I stood in front of the mirror and smiled in content. The dress looked really good. I twirled around to see how it looks from the bad and it was perfect from that angle too. And it also fitted right everywhere.

"That's it, this dress is final, it looks beautiful on you!" Ian said and I nodded with a smile.

"Bieber's eyes and going to drop out once he sees you" Ian said and I faked a giggle.

Not really, he doesn't really like me that much.

I changed into my clothes again.

"I'll be there at the wedding venue on the day with dress okay?" Ian said as we walked outside the room again.

"Okay" I said.

"Come on Bieber, it's time for your tux now" Ian said to Justin who was sitting on the couch while talking on his phone looking really disturbed.

"I'll call you later" He said and hung up before standing up.

"So that dress is final?" He asked me and I nodded before we entered another room where different tuxes were arranged for him.

There were a lot of them too. All of them were black, the only difference was the type of collar of the suit and some had bows and some had ties.

"I think I'll go for this one...." Justin said while looking at a tux with deep suit collar and white button down shirt underneath with a white bow.

" Justin said while looking at a tux with deep suit collar and white button down shirt underneath with a white bow