Book Ideas!

From me to you, here's some books I would love to see made in the Eminem or hip hop fandom☺️ or in general. If you want to use these, credit me . Sorry if these are shlitty, it's my first time.

One two y'all, you know I rocked ya
You've steeped in the realms of juniormafiaa

The Ideas
From: juniormafiaa
To: YOU!

>Girl get's locked up in jail and develops a relationship. She has 5 years, he has 10. It's time to leave, but will she do to stay with her lover?

>Underground rapper is picked up by famous artist. But he has a wife so there's mad drama between the both of them too. (Must have good raps to do this!)

>It's the 1860's and two African American slaves develop a relationship. But one of them is a house slave and the other is a field slave, making things very difficult. Go into detail of the field slaves's feelings of how she feels about her color and how her world is changed by how society is ruled.

>New Year's Eve party where the time actually stops

>An eight year old girl lives in Queensbridge where life is filled with drug dealers, violence and unpredictability. Describe the lives she loses and feelings in a diary format. Go from age eight to age twenty two. (This is maad good if you're creative!)

>There's a Somali refugee in an attempt to get from the rough coast of Mogadishu to England. It's an unbelievable refugee story.

>Enter a tough, no nonsense, bad blitch as a poor hustler in Detroit's most dangerous hood. She's are picked up by the 8 Mile production team and is accepted into the production as the leading lady. Things become more and more difficult when she develops a relationship with Marshall Mathers, ditches the projects for mansions and friends turn on her. She loses everything after giving birth to Marshall's child. Spirals downward and outta control.

>Baltimore riots told through different stories of the people who were there