Ten Types Of People That Anger Me

[In no particular order]

*People that hype me up for something, i.e. Chipotle, and then don't even deliver, leaving an empty whole where that joy once was. My mom does this so much like you guys don't even know.

*People that hate on white people or think they always copy off black culture. That's true for some white people but not all. Chill.

*People that think it's so insightful to ask why I talk like a white person. Leave my presence and never come back, k?

*People that change literally everything about themselves bc they like someone. (Future rant for this shlit)

*People that try to interrupt me in the middle of listening to music. Who gave you the right to breathe or talk?

*People that will listen to one sixteenth of a Marshall or G-Unit song,hate it and despise and call me out bc I love them. Like idrc that you dislike the song or them, don't make me feel bad bc I don't. (Probably going to do one on these types of people next)

*People that have so much time on their hands, they become SJWs. I know someone on here that does that and it's entertaining to read how angry they are for no reason. Like if you do this, join a hobby, apply yourself in school and make some friends and see how much time you have to complain about cultural appropriation or made up sexuality rights then.

*People who get a rant book, make like three rants and then complete it. You can't complete a rant book, yo.

*People that treat gay people like a purse dog and bring them everywhere to show off.

*People that complain a lot. It may seem like I complain a lot on here, but irl, it's really rare of me to complain. I just kinda deal with everyone's bullshlit so... And it's cool if you complain like 10% of the time. But if it's 70% of the time and it's over nothing , I hate you and you need to quit.