Black People

So look: I've been around black people my whole life. Eff, I am one. It's time for me to bust y'all arses so don't be pissed if some of this doesn't seem like it's true. And if you're white: idk what to tell y'all. I'll have one for you guys too.

Kk, let's do it:

🔵Annoying Things About Black People🔵
With thebiterphobia

You guys have zero chill
All of the black people I know are like super mean. Like it's funny though but they hate on so many people for like no reasons. Like ummmmm....

#blacklivesmatter

K, I'm not thick as a brick. I know all about racism and white people hating on us and the shootings really haven't helped us at all. But we aren't the only oppressed group of people. And how some of you guys hate on white people for trying to "be you" is pathetic and sad. Like can you guys not? Like not everyone wants to be black, a large majority of people want some of the stuff we are naturally given: big lips, darker skin and bigger assets but not everyone wants it. So if you do that,  please stfu.

The Light Skin Obbession

I still don't and probably will never understand the obsession with light skinned people. Tbh, I like dark skin guys for the exception of Marshall. Like they're just people that don't look black so...

The Shoes

Kk I probably have and never will have any basketball player branded shoes. It's just they're too expensive and 96% of them look reallllly ugly. Who gives an eff about this? Right, all of you. I can't tell you how many times people in my family have encouraged me to get "swagged out" shoes.

The Overuse of "thot"

There are some skanks in this world, I know quite a few. But people using the word "thot" in every sentence got me like Lily Allen in the picture above. These people be like:

"Oh My Gooddddddd! My English teacher is such a thot! She gave us thot homework to do in our thot time while doing thot things! Like I have a thot life, what a thot!"

^ I know people who talk like this 😒😒😒😒😒😒

The Guys

I understand, some guys are douchebags. But not all of them are fugboys. Honestly, if you use this word, chances are you've never even had a boyfriend and you get pissed at the guy who comments on your Instagram picture with one of these: 😍. Like y'all need to chill.

The Africans

So idk if this is all black people but this is mostly my family. Like they hate on Muslims and Africans for practically no reason. I'm like: is it because they're all better than you in so many ways or..

The Overconfidence

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

CAN YOU STOP THINKING THAT EVERY ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU?
Like I get that some people want to keep you down but if you walk around saying how attractive and sexy you are, you need to just stop that shlit. It's annoying af.

Yeahhhh, I might have to make a Part Two.... White people one is coming soon.