Stan Problems

So, perhaps my favorite things to do on this book is the Stan things. I've been one now for about one and a half year and much of that time was on Instagram. The Stan community was like crazy on Instagram. There was like so much in fighting and stuff. And I just watched it from my selfie account like😒. Tbh, I left in like February bc I got in trouble and I miss it so much but I'm going to be back soon . And there's a point to this lol. So, on there, there was these thingies called "Stan Problems" and I've been having lately.

〰Alright, here's some Stan Problems I've experienced. If you can relate, comment!〰

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Stan Problems
With: stillmxtic

When Marshall's going too fast and you can't understand the bars
😭😭😭😭

When you're looking up the pics of the MMLP and you accidentally save a picture of the MMLP2 (I did that yesterday😂)

Quoting "Crazy In Love" to your friends bc you said something mean and apologize using the "you are the ____ to my ___" lines. And they don't get what you're talking about.

✌️When our fandom fights😒😒😒😒

✌️When Marshall goes MIA for about 66291838474646563810193747371019474737101 decades

✌️Hate😒😒😒

💙When people hate on Kim😒😒😒

💙When people hate on Rihanna

💙When people hate on Marshall (tf?!?!!!!😂😂😂😂)

Dude, that's all I know right now. Recommend some to me bc there's wayyy more lol.

AND OMG, GROUNDHOG DAY IS SUCH A LEGIT SONG. I HAVE LISTENED TO THE MMLP2 IN FOR BLOODY EVER. ITS SO GOOD OMG.