Being Made Fun Of *Short Rant*

So, we've all been made fun of, right? I mean, who are you if you haven't been. I get made fun of a frick ton bc of my my fingers are fat, short and they were really discolored because I used to bite them bc I had severe anxiety.

And I was doing that for about eight years and they ended up looking like shite. I would stop a few times, but I'd always relapse back into not caring.

Perhaps the worst thing I've gotten was "Ebola Fingers" and that was in the heat of my emo times so I cried in the closet over it like an effing pusscake.

The reason why I bring this up is because today I was waiting to leave school and I accidentally touched this guys face. Let's just call him Mountain Man bc he's tall as heck.

So I touched MountainMans face and he squirted hand sanitizer all over his face to rid himself of my "finger disease" his words not mine. And I just stood there laughing.

Honestly though, making fun of me for my fingers is super old, people have been doing. that shlit since I was like in first grade😂.  So, yeah, let's just not.

And tbh it used to bother the eff out of me because of how many times I'd relapse. It used to hurt me a lot and I'd cry and hate myself about it, the whole ordeal. And now since I have it taken care of, it really doesn't bother me anymore. And if your too much of a pussy to tell me that my fingers are nasty to my face, then you can't talk.

Okay, short rant but I wanted to bring it up. And the fingers up above are mine. And I'm not nine years old, I just have stubby fingers😂.

Catch ya later😉~stillmxtic