All Time Low

I told you I'd make a rant about them...

Everything I Dislike About All Time Low
By: thebiterphobia

🔴 The History🔴

So in the heat of my bands and all, I came across a band called All Time Low. I liked how chill and relaxed it was compared to PTV and SWS and all that. Pic even went to their concert and I still have the shirt someone shot at my Dad.

And I still like the song "Love Like War". So there's that. But here's some things I don't like about the band now that I've stepped out of the fandom.

🔴 The Anxiety 🔴

I related a fudge ton to the main dude, Alex Gaskarth, bc he had anxiety. I had severe anxiety, like tears at the thought of talking to people. And I thought we were like the same bc we both had anxiety.

Truth be told, I know now that it wasn't like that. For the exception of his brother dying, he basically is leagues under me with the whole anxiety thing. Like the song "Therapy" used to be my fave until I realized it was just him blitching and moaning about somewhere that he's never even been.

And Ik I've said this before, but it's just always felt like since I'm not fat, gay and white that they aren't talking about me. And that's the main reason why.

They weren't there for me.
There music wasn't made for me,you feel?

🔴 The Little Fake Arse "Jalex" 🔴

Idk why they or anyone endorses this. It's so fake. Like Marshall and Curtis' relationship is more believable than that...

🔴 Future Hearts 🔴

I mostly liked the Don't Panic album but the Future Hearts album I hated. It was just not my style or really theirs. And since that's what their mostly endorsing then uhh no.

🔴 The Fans🔴

Now my friend Colleen is like super nice and some of the people I hung out with at the concert were total sweethearts. But some of y'all are little sluts. Like this emo girl was tryna talk shlit about me behind my back with my dad.

She legit was like "Who invited the black girl?" And I had to restrict myself not to strangle her anorexic arse. Like skank, say that one more time. I dare you.

And that just kinda made me feel alone though. Like I wasn't supposed to be there. Yeah, so there's that.

That's about it for now. To me, they're just kinda fake and don't really resonate with me like they used to. And now you know why.

Kk, catch ya later😉~thebiterphobia