Trisha Paytas + Racism

Remember 1000 years ago when I said I was going to do a rant on Trisha Paytas, but I never did? I've been reading this addictive hate site on her like all day (hence my lack of updates😒) and I realized I never did it. The Vine Dictionary is coming up next, k?

So for those of you who don't know, there is a YouTuber named Trisha Paytas and I've gone pretty back and forth with her. The main reason I wanted to bring her up is the fact that: she's pretty racist. This goes back to an older video that came out around the time Straight Outta Compton did.

And she stated in that video, she says the "n" word bc she feels it's just a word. And she had a black phase where she picked it up from hanging out with a bunch of us. She's been posting videos since 2007, when she claimed this phase to have happened. I ain't see shlit about her being black, acting like she wanted to be black or talking like those friends she claimed were so hood.

She apparently "used to think she was meant to be black" and I'm sorry honey, you don't. You wanted to be white then and you want to be white now. And not to mention there's some underlying tones. It seems to me that she doesn't like black girls bc she doesn't have any black girl friends, fans and every time she makes a video about them, it's mad negative.

Not to mention, she thinks calling a black person the "n" word is the same as calling someone fat.

*Tre Melvin voice* "Ho, where?"

Being called a racial slur and an adjective is not the same thing...

Also, she's stated tons of times she stands with Donald Trump on Mexicans. A huge portion of her fans are Mexican so that made them pissed.

And I'm not one to make comments on someone's lyrical capabilities, but oh my God! Stop making flucking music! It takes more than three months to create an album, k?

She scams a lot, fakes a lot to get extra view money and uses clickbait thumbnails like crazy.

"CRAZY FAT AMERICAN DIES IN TRAIN CRASH!"

"BOOBS, BOOBS, BOOBS."

"Why I Hate Black Guys"

But the twenty six minute video is of her eating a McDonalds mega meal...

DUDE

Same As Yesterday |rant book| *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें