Pro lo gue

The amazing Cover by me

----------

-----The rivalry between Bieber Enterprises & Co. and Lopez Enterprises and Co. at the Wall Street was years old. Almost three generations old.

The tragic and sudden death of Jeremy Bieber, the CEO of Bieber Ent. & Co. was a big blow to the company. But Jeremy had been wise enough to train the next heir since young age. Now it was time for Jeremy's son, Justin Bieber, to take over the business.

Since the age of eleven, Justin had been working and helping his dad. He never went to school; he just watched and learnt from his dad. Jeremy had trained Justin in a way that when he grows up and takes over the business, he'll be the biggest business mogul ever.

Jeremy fed Justin's ego fat and told him how great he is since he was child. Justin, now 21, was devastated by his father's death but he had no time to mourn over it. He had an enormous empire to take care of.

Just two days after Jeremy's death, Justin took over the company and nothing felt different. The employees felt no difference; in fact everything was going smoother and better than before.

In a period of a month's time, the company has started to reach heights it had never reached. But Justin had a lot of faith in partnership. He had done a lot of partnerships yet, but the biggest box of gold was Lopez Enterprises & Co.

He wanted to end the rivalry and start business with them. His father had told him how the Lopez wanted to end it too, but his father was too orthodox to do it. Justin knew that his late father won't like what he is doing but it was for his company's benefit.

And that's why; Justin had invited Brandon Lopez, the CEO of Lopez Ent & Co. for a meeting. To put forward his special request.

Justin

I was going through a document when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

"Sir, Mr. Lopez is here" Sam, my personal assistant said and I looked up at her.

She had a killer personality, she was tall, had long blonde hair, long legs and just the right curves. But all her personality and confidence didn't work when she was in front of me. I had literally caught her drooling over me in a meeting twice.

I might or might not have fucked her right here on my table last Friday when she was working over time.

She fixed her hair after I caught her staring at me and looked away.

I bit the insides of my cheek to keep from smirking.

I have the same effect on every girl in the world.

"Send him in" I said and dismissed her.

She nodded and walked out.

A couple of seconds later, Brandon walked in. I stood up and shook hands with him before he sat down at my desk.

He was a little younger than my father but not too young, maybe in his early fifties or something.

"Hello Mr. Lopez" I said and fixed my shirt.

I had removed my blazer and hanged it on the backrest of my chair while the sleeves of my tight fitting white shirt were rolled up half-way showing off my tattooed forearms.

He glanced at my hands before looking back at my face as I leaned forward and placed my elbows on the table.

"I must say Mr. Bieber, you are very young" He said and I smiled.

"Looks can be deceptive Mr. Lopez, never judge a book by its cover" I said and he returned me and impressed smile.

"Very right" he nodded.

"I hope, you are aware of the reason I've called you here" I said.

"Yes, and I must say again that you are very wise for taking this decision for I see a bright future for both our companies" He said.

"That's exactly why I'm doing this Mr. Lopez" I said.

"But, I hope you are aware of how worse our enmity has been in the past, I assume Jeremy had told you about it" He said.

"Yes, Father has told me about all the incidences. I'm aware that our enmity took away many jobs as well as lives in the past and there has been a lot of bloodshed" I said.

"Right.....and that's why, I need surety that this friendship won't turn back to enmity again" He said.

I pulled open my drawer and took the agreement out and placed it in front of him. I had already signed on it.

He chuckled after reading it.

"A paper is a very fragile promise Mr. Bieber, I'll sign this but this is not enough for me" He said and signed the agreement.

"Then what do you want?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I want there to be a relation between The Biebers and Lopezes" He said and I got even more confused.

"Relation?" I asked and he nodded before inhaling deeply through his nose.

"I want you marry my daughter" He said and my eyebrows un-furrowed with surprise.

"Marry your daughter? I'm sorry sir, but this is business" I said.

"I know, but I need surety, and this is the only way you can give me surety or we'll have to forget the friendship" He said.

"I don't even know her!" I said.

"I can't help that right now but I can show you something...."

His reached inside the pocket of his blazer and pulled out something and handed it to me.

It was a photo of a girl. I wanted to look back at Brandon and ask him if she's his daughter but I was so mesmerized by the girl. She had long brunette hair, enchanting blue-green eyes and pink pair of lips that looked so plump and soft. It was a professional full-size photo where I could see every dip and curve of her body through her skin tight black dress. Assumingly, she was just as tall as me.

"That's Scarlett, my daughter...." He said and I swallowed before looking back at him.

"Mr. Lopez...I....I don't think this is the right decision" I said and shook my head.

"Then forget about the friendship plan" He said and was about to get up.

"No no! wait" I said and stopped him.

"Let me think for a second" I sighed and turned my chair around so that now I was looking at the skyline of New York through the full size glass wall.

This is a very important thing for the company and I can't afford to lose this deal. Brandon has me by the hip; he has shot right at my spot knowing I'll have to do this if I want the deal.

But out of everything in the world, why marriage!?

I sighed again, I'm trapped and I can't help it. I have to do this.

I turned around to face him again.

"Fine, I'll marry your daughter...." I said and he smiled and stood up causing me to stand up to.

"You know your way with decisions Mr. Bieber, see you tomorrow at The Pierrie to celebrate this relationship. I'll make you meet Scarlett tomorrow evening for sure" He said as we shook hands and I nodded.

"It was nice dealing with you Mr. Lopez" I mumbled and then he left.

I plopped back on the chair and rubbed my face with my palms. My life is such a fucked up mess.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAnnnnndd here we go again!!!!

I'm so excited for this story!!!!