"I'm not-"

"Wait, is this church cool with the gay thing?"

"I have no idea," Adam realized. "I've never been to a church that was. I didn't actually know any churches were before I moved out here."

"So. Damn. Cute," Ainsley kissed his cheek. A door creaked down the hall and Adam realized Brent was looking their way. Adam felt his face heating up.

"I'm learning," Adam admitted.

"Wait, are you two together?" Ainsley let go of his hand.

"No, we're just friends," Adam insisted, looking back. Brent was gone. "Or we were, he's mad at me right now."

"But that's why I'm here, isn't it? So you two can be together?"

"What? No," Adam shook his head. "I told you, I promised my dad I had a girlfriend."

"Cause you don't want him to know you're gay, I got it," Ainsley nodded.

"No, no, I'm really not...that," Adam still couldn't say it. He'd tried but even alone in his bedroom he couldn't say those words in that order.

"Are you sure? I don't know if I believe you," Ainsley laughed.

"Please," Adam begged. "I'm not, I need you to believe me."

"I just never met a guy who wanted to prove it so much," Ainsley put her hand on his cheek. "It's okay if you're not sure, Adam, I can help you."

"You can?"

"Sure," Ainsley nodded. She got up on her toes and kissed him, right on the lips. Adam held his breath, not sure what to do. "Come here."

"Um," Adam had a bad feeling but he followed Ainsley into an empty meeting room. She didn't turn the lights on, just pulled over a chair and motioned for Adam to sit down.

"I need you to trust me, okay?"

"Alright," Adam already knew he was in over his head.

Ainsley kissed him again then got on her knees in front of him. Adam gripped the arms of the chair, his heart racing. On the one hand he knew that what she was doing was a really bad idea. But on the other, he was so desperate to know if it would work that he didn't stop her.

If it did work, and that seemed like a big if, then Adam would know he didn't have anything to prove. He could be straight, or at least call himself straight. His dad would be happy. Everyone would be happy, except maybe Brent.

He couldn't help but jump as she unzipped his jeans. No one had ever touched him there before. The idea alone was exciting...but also terrifying. Adam gasped as Ainsley put her hand in his jeans. Even with the fabric of his boxers between their skin he could feel himself stiffening. That was a good sign, right?

"Mm, it's really big," Ainsley giggled as she rubbed him a little. "Does that feel good?"

"Well, um, yeah," Adam nodded. He thought back to the conversation he'd had with Brent about kissing. Would it feel better if he knew this was going to happen? Brent hadn't really cleared that up, all he'd said was that girl must have been a bad kisser.

"Don't freak out on me," Ainsley warned, taking the waistband of Adam's boxers in her fingers. He gasped as she pulled it down, both from the cold air hitting him there and from realizing she was really going to do it.

Adam couldn't remember what he'd imagined getting a blow job would be like, but as soon as Ainsley put her mouth on him he was pretty sure he was going to be struck by lightning. It felt so good he was surprised not to finish immediately. Ainsley did something with her tongue and he gasped.