Chapter Fifteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt.2

Start from the beginning

When we got to the castle Ava, Brooke and Riley ran over to the boys and started to play with them while me, Emily and Grace sat down with everyone else.

"Did Riley enjoy seeing the Princess?" Chris asked as he sat down next to me and smiled at me. 

"Oh you shouldn't have seen her face when she saw Belle, it light up like a Christmas tree" I said with a big smile. 

Chris chuckled at that before smiling at me again. "Well who wouldn't she's the Disney princess who saw true beauty in a beast looking man who was actually a really nice guy underneath." 

"That is true" I said as I smiled back at him. Chris smiled at me again before he let our an 'unf' when Riley jumped onto his back. 

"Hi Chris!" Chris said with a big smile as she rested her chin on Chris' shoulder. 

"Hi ya monkey" Chris said as he looked up and Riley and smiled at her. I smiled at the both of them before I jumped a bit when loud music started to play through the park. 

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Magic Kingdoms Celebrate A Dream Come True parade" the announcer said through out the park. Riley and the rest of the kids gasped in excitement before looking at the rest of us and smiling. 

"Can we please stay and watch the parade!?" The kids asked in unison. 

"Sure" The rest of us said in unison as well as we smiled at the kids.

"Yay!" The kids yelled in excitement make the rest of us laugh. 

"You want to sit on my shoulders Riley, so you can watch the parade as it come by?" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley 

"Can I please?" Riley asked with a big smile. 

"Sure" Chris said with a little chuckle in his voice as he stood up and placed Riley on his shoulders. Riley smiled at Chris before she glued her eyes to the parade as it started to come by. I laughed at that and smiled at the both of them before sitting up and standing next to them as I started ti watch the parade as well. 

"Look mommy, it's Mickey and Minnie!" Riley said with a big smile as she pointed to the float that Mickey and Minnie were on. 

"I see them sweetheart" I said as I looked up and smiled at her. Riley smiled at me again before we continued to watch and enjoy the parade. 

///////////////////////////

After the parade was over we all walked over to Adventure land to go the Pirates of the Caribbean. When we got to Pirates of the Caribbean we got in line and waited to get onto the ride. 

"Mommy do I have to go on this ride?" Riley asked looking a little scared as we walked in line. 

"Do you not want to go on this ride sweetheart?" I asked as I looked at her in a bit of concern. Riley just nodded her head before wrapping her arms and around my leg and buried her face into it as well. 

"Why don't you want to go on this ride munchkin?" Chris asked as he looked down at Riley and faintly smiled at her. 

"The creepy guy at the beginning scares me and so do some of the machine guys as well"Riley said as she looked up at Chris and continued to hold onto my leg as we walked in the line. I sadly smiled at Riley before picking her up and kissing her forehead. I hate seeing Riley scared, upset and angry. So  now I feel bad for bringing her on this ride because it can be kind of scary for kids her age.

"I got this" Chris whispered making me smile at him. He smiled back at me before looking down at Riley. 

"Would you still be scared to go on this ride munchkin if Johnny Storm sat next to you and protected you from the creepy guy and machines?" Chris asked as he smiled at Riley. 

Riley looked up at Chris and smiled at him before shaking her head 'no.' Chris smiled at Riley again before taking hold of her and balancing her on his hip as well. 

"Then I'll sit next to you and protect from the creepy things that scare you thanks to me being Johnny Storm after all" Chris said with a goofy smile. 

Riley giggled at that before hugging Chris making him smile before he hugged her back. I smiled at the two of them before we all got on the ride. I sat next to Riley as she sat in between me and Chris. 

"If you get scared in the beginning munchkin just burry you face into my arm so you don't look at the things that make you scared, okay?" Chris said as he smiled at Riley again. 

"Okay" Riley shyly said as she wrapped her tiny arms around Chris' big and strong ones. I smiled at that before kissing Riley on her forehead as I movie some of her hair out of her face making her smile at me. 

When the ride started Riley whimpered in a bit of hear making me look at her in concern. But then i smiled when I saw Chris wrap a protective arm around her and let her burry her face into his side. I admired the sight of my best friend protecting my daughter before I started to enjoy the ride without having to worry about my daughter being scared to death. 

"Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me." 
"We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot," 
"Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho" 
"We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot" 
"Drink up me 'earties, you ho"
"Yo ho, you hot, a pirate's life for me" 

Riley and Chris both sang as we went threw through the ride. And through out the whole ride Chris was able to make Riley enjoy it by either talking in a funny Pirate voice, continuing to sing the song or by just comforting her when she got scared. And I enjoyed every minute of it.