Never leave without saying goodbye

Winny's P.O.V.

We were finally going home. Patch and I were going home together and we could both finally be happy.

No problems, nothing stopping us.

"I can't believe Teddy would do that to you. He was your bestfriend. What happened Patch?" I ask him and he sighed.

"He was jealous. He wantes everything I had. He wanted to kill me. He killed Belle." He said and I gasped.

Belle? He killed Belle? All this time I thought Harrison did.

"Oh, Patch." I say and hug him.

He isn't crying at all. I hadn't seen him cry a lot. Patch is a brave man.

He barely cried.

"It isn't your fault. I was a shitty best friend, I deserved it." He said and kept looking at the distance.

I look up at him and frown.

"She didn't deserve it." I say and he looks down at me.

He touches my face and gives me a kiss, looking down at me after.

"I don't deserve you, Birdy. You're too good for me. I shouldn't have ever crawled into your window. I shouldn't have got you into this mess in the first place. You almost died today. I love you too, much." He says and I shake my head.

How could he think that? Fate put us together, it wasn't a choice.

"That's what you think? Newsflash Patch, I'm still alive! Yes we were in a lot of danger, but we're safe now okay?" I tell him as he looks like he wanted to say something else.

He stops himself and looks at me.

"Okay, Birdy." He says and gives me a sad smile.

He continues to drive and I walk to the Lost Boys. They smile at me and look like they were all talking about something.

It was weird looking at them.

They were all beaten up, from head to toe and yet they were laughing about something. What were they laughing at?

"Hey Winny. Come sit with us." Fox says and I nod, sitting next to him.

I was interested in joining them. They seemed happy, even if it was after all the drama.

"We were talking about our future. We don't want Patch earning for us. We don't want to earn by fighting either. We want to learn and hopefully get jobs." Rob says and shrugs.

I never thought they'd say that. They haven't been studying for a while and yet they want to learn and finish school.

"I never thought you'd say that, honestly." I say and let out a laugh.

Skeet looks at me bluntly and rolls his eyes. He was probably wondering why I thought of them so low.

"I'm happy for you guys. I know you'll all be successul." I tell them and they nod.

"We're happy too. What do you want to do in the future, Winny?" They ask and I look at Patch as he drives the boat, looking as if he was having a battle with his mind.

I smiled to myself and at the Lost Boys.

"I don't know. However I do know who it'll involve." I say as my smile widens.

I don't know if I have a future, but I know that it'll be with him.

He promised forever and well......