Never party with a criminal

Winny's P.O.V.

"Goodmorning, Sunshine." I heard someone whisper next to me and I rolled on the bed to face him.

It's been a month since Patch and I's escape. I've gotten used to the fact that him and I were never going to see my brother's ever again. Well, not completely.

I know that I could find a way for my brothers to see me without my parents finding out where I was. I knew that I could see Mike and Jonas again somehow.

I remember that a week ago, we had celebrated Patch's birthday. It was a very secret gathering. Only the lost boys were invited because only they knew our location. I only wished that my brothers were given our location as well, so they could visit me whenever they liked. I just didn't know if they could keep our location a secret.

My eyes were still closed and I refused to open them. I could feel him chuckle and tried not to smile.

"Is what I'm hearing, true? You finally stopped calling me birdy?" I mutter and I feel a soft kiss on my forehead.

I feel my eyes flutter open and quickly rub at them as I always do. Once I completely open them, I see that Patch is gone and I quickly sit up to look around the bedroom.

There's nobody there and I start to get creeped out. Okay.... who the hell kissed me then?

Suddenly the bathroom door whips open and I see Patch in just his boxers, carrying a double layer cake.

Wait... how did I forget that today was-

"Your birthday! It's today right? Why didn't you tell me sooner? This could've been a triple layer cake." Patch says, motioning to the cake in his arms.

I giggle as Patch sits at the foot of my bed, scooting over so that the cake would be right below my face.

I give him a smile and lean over the cake to give him a kiss. I reach up to cup his face and sigh.

"Thank you, Patch. For once, I actually feel like I'm going to get used to this place, like this is going to be our new home." I tell him and he gives me a smile, setting the cake on the bed side table next to me.

He cups my face in his hands and gives me a deep kiss, kissing my cheeks, nose and forehead after as I giggle.

"You're very welcome, birdy. I love you so much, and trust me you'll get used to all this." He tells me and I nod, giving him a kiss one more time.

He nods and quickly gets the cake back from the bed side table before he gives the cake back to me.

"Make a wish now birthday girl. I hope it's not about your beautiful nick name, because believe me. I'm not going to stop calling you that." He says and I chuckle as I think about what I want.

So that ridiculous nickname is out of the picture.....

Well, as I mentioned earlier I wanted to see my brothers again. It's been a month since I saw my overbearing brother and Jonas' chocolate covered face.

I nodded my head, looking at Patch once, before blowing all the 19 candles on the cake.

"What did you wish for?" Patch asks and I shake my head, getting out of bed.

"Now if I tell you, it wouldn't come true now would it?" I say and head to the shower.

I really wish that my wish does come true.

. . .

I walk down the stairs to see Patch cooking something up. It looks sweet.... I mean it literally looks sweet, there are different types of syrup bottles and candy everywhere.