Never let a stranger into your room

Winny's P.O.V.

Our story starts here in London. It was the 27th of December when it all happened. The best day of my life with the wildest person I've ever met.

Yeah, this isn't one of those cliché stories with the summer romance or the high school fling. This story actually isn't about me either.

It was about a boy, a boy who taught me, the ever so quiet, Winny Darcy to live. Trust me when I say this, but this story isn't some adventure, some sort of action movie, because it's much more than that type of stereotypical thing. This is about a boy, who took me to where everything changed.

This is about a boy who took me to Neverland.

♡♡♡

"We'll be back shortly okay? You better keep an eye on Jonas or you'll get it from me. Do you hear me young lady?" I heard my mom say as she got ready for her gala dad and her always attended.

This night wasn't something new.

I look up at her, looking up from the book I was currently reading, "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. This book was the bomb!

"Yeah, yeah whatever. It almost sounds as if you love him better than me." I told her with a fake sigh and her eyes soften.

"Don't be ridiculous Winny. I love you all equally. It's just that little Jonas isn't mature enough to protect himself." She said and frowned.

I went back to my book and slumped on the couch. Well all nights weren't like this. Usually my other brother Mikey had it under control, but he was out on some date.

That womanizer being busy on mom and dad's gala. Just great.

He's probably getting laid right no--

"You know what I think you should go ahead honey, I could probably stay here and watch Jonas. I mean Mikey is busy." Mom suggested and I sighed.

Did she not trust me at all?

"Mom, I have it under control okay? You go have fun. Trust me please?" I asked and she sighed, hesitantly nodding before turning to the door.

"Okay Winny." My mom said and walked out the door.

I let out a sigh and walked to my room as soon as they left. Besides Jonas, I had the house to myself and I quickly walked to my room, tucking myself into bed.

I then heard something.

Sirens?? Police Sirens?

I quickly dropped my book and ran to Jonas' room to check on him and hope he was still sleeping from all the noise. God, the sirens were annoying.

I saw him, rubbing his eyes with the back of his palms and he looked at me.

"Winny? Ah dey going to put me in da bahs?" He asked, his baby voice making it hard for me to understand.

I shook my head and rushed to him, carrying him and rocking him slowly.

"No Jon-Jon. You've been a good boy right?" I asked him and he thought about it before slowly nodding.

"I drank all your chocwate milk Winny. I'm sowy." He said and started to cry a bit, obviously feeling guilty.

I soothed him and wiped his tears as he stopped crying. I gave him a small smile before laughing a bit.

"It's fine Jon-Jon. Winny still loves you." I told him and he gave me a smile, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

He started giggling as I blew a rasberry on his belly and he squirmed around.

I brought him to my room, carrying my book along to sleep with me when I noticed the window was slightly open. I sure know I didn't leave it open.

I walked towards the window, bringing Jonas close to me before he started crying again.

"Is thew a monster in the house, Winny?" He asked and hid his face in my shoulder.

I saw that some of the nails had fell from its hinges and I saw a police man motioning towards us.

"Hey, there's a criminal wondering some of these parts. He's got bright red hair, probably a ginger. I want you to keep an eye out for me. Okay kids?" He asked Jonas and I

I quickly nodded before the police man left, getting into his car and driving away.

I turned to Jonas and stared at the window again. Criminal? Was there possibly a criminal in our house?

"Teen pregnancy huh? It must have been hard taking care of the kid." Jonas and I heard from the corner of my room.

We jumped in surprise and I pulled Jonas closer to me. Why the hell would he get in here? Who the hell was he?

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house!?" I screamed at him and Jonas huddled closer to me, whimpering slightly.

The boy stood up from the shadows as I turned on the lights. I saw him clearly now.

He was carrying a bottle of Jack daniels and dressed in a leather jacket. The boy had light green eyes and bright red hair? Bright red hair!! He was the criminal. There was a criminal in the house!

This was the only night I watched Jonas and suddenly a criminal appears? Mom is never going to trust me with Jonas again!

"Chill birdy. I just needed a place to hide. I mean I didn't do much and the police wants me to slum for a year. A year! Could you imagine?" He asked, with a confused face, looking at the ceiling as if he thought.

I pannicked even more.

"I do not care! Get out of my house!" I told him and that was when Jonas turned to him and let out a cry.

"Leave my sissy alone! Pwease don't eat us!" He screamed and went back to his spot on my shoulder.

My shoulder grew wet as I knew Jonas was crying and the stranger turned to us. He frowned and looked at Jonas.

"Hey little fella I'm not going to eat you. I mean you didn't do anything right? I'm not going to do anything to yah." He said and Jonas turned to him.

"You won't?" Jonas asked and the stranger shook his head.

Jonas then hugged me closer, still not trusting whoever it was who was in my room.

"Look you're scaring my brother. Get out!" I screamed at him and the stranger sighed.

He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No can do birdy, I need a place to stay for the night. I mean believe me, I know the Popo well enough to know they are going to be patrolling all night. Please, I'll do anything." He said and I sighed.

It was crazy! Letting a complete stranger sleep in my room. I felt Jonas getting sleepy on my shoulder.

"Wait hold on, let me put him to sleep." I told him and we walked to Jonas' room as I laid him down and tucked him into bed, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight." I whispered before slowly closing the door and walking with the stranger to my room.

The stranger stared at me as I sat on my bed.

"So about that deal?" He asked and I shook my head.

. . .

Barbara Palvin as Winny Darcy