Never tell a boy that you need time

Patch's P.O.V.

*GIF of Patch bringing it on.

This was going to be fun.

I walk up to James and grab my knife as he grabs his, both pointing our knives at each other.

"I guess we both wanted to stab each other's gutts out today." James says with a smirk and a glare.

I laugh at him, dodging his first move and quickly placing my knife to his throat.

He gasps and runs out of breathe.

"I want to stab your gutts out every day." I say and let him go, as I start to untie Lily's knots that are tied to the back of her chair.

She grins up at me and cries of relief.

"Thank you so much." She says and smiles up at me.

I nod, and continue to untie the knots when she suddenly screams.

"Behind you!" She says and I immediately duck, as he misses me by a lot.

I immediately swipe his ankle with a kick and Harrison falls to the ground, as I step on his chest to keep him from moving.

His eyes look up at me in fear and I lean into whisper something to him.

"Be careful Harrison, you don't want to lose another finger do you? It'll be easy, I'll cutt the other pinkie off and they'll match." I say with a laugh and he quickly shakes his head, looking at the ring's corner.

"Sam, help me you idiot!" James calls out and I immediately get off Harrison, tossing my knife to Lily, as she points the knife towards his eye.

She smirks down at him and I grab my spare knife, placing it at the neck of the other Harrison.

Sam doesn't even try to fight me and sighs.

"I wasn't even thinking about attacking you. Winny would be pissed if I did. Goodluck with your life, Peters and take care of her. I know you will." Sam says and shoves me aside, grabbing his brother and leaving the place.

Lily frowns at them and tosses the knife back at me, her grinning when I catch the knife's handle perfectly.

Suddenly the doors bolt open again and I see Mike in the door way along with Winny and Belle.

"Thank God, you're safe!" Belle says and runs to her sister, hugging her and giving her a light kiss to her forehead.

Belle turns to me and looks like she's pleading.

"You have to give me my job back Patch. My sister's getting kidnapped without me." Belle tells me and I nod.

If Lily was more safe with her sister, so be it.

Winny frowns a little and I know why. She didn't want a repeat of a month ago and when I stared at her she gave me a fake smile and a little wave.

We hadn't finished talking at the hospital. I needed to know how she felt about being with me.

I walked to her and she gave me one of her quick smiles. She only did that when she was uncomfortable or something.

"We need to talk." I tell her and she nods.

Come on, she must have already decided what she wanted already right?

"Patch, I need some time to think about it." She says and my smile drops.

T-time? I thought that the only choices were yes or no.

"Time?" I ask her and there goes the quick smile again which meant she was uncomfortable, so I backed off.