Never lie to your brother

I was walking into the store. After I had made Jonas' breakfast, Patch told me to specifically get him brown hair dye. Well brown would look good on him. Actually anything would look good on hi--

Relax Winny, he was a criminal and he killed someone. After this I've got to stay away from him. I shouldn't worry about the deal anymore.

I grabbed the brown hair dye and walked to the counter, placing the hair dye on it. The blonde girl gave me a look as if I was stupid and she let out a laugh.

"So, who's the dye for?" She asked and I gave her a look.

"It's for me, who else?" I asked and pulled out the money Patch gave me for the dye.

She let out another laugh as I stared at her, as she scanned the bar code.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

She eyed the hair dye and gave me a look of hatred as I did to her.

"Nothing, it's just that what sort of idiot would buy hair dye that's already their natural hair color." She said with a laugh and my eyes widened.

I looked so idiotic. A brunette buying brown hair dye.

"What? I-I mean I don't want any of those grey hairs would I?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, continuing to laugh.

"Yeah, whatever biatch. Just go home to whatever sort of idiotic place you came from." She said, and handed me the bag of hair dye.

I looked at her. She was unbelievable!

"Listen here--" I said and stared at her name tag.

Belle

"Listen here Belle! I am not some idiot! I mean I was just minding my own business when some biatch calls me an idiot." I said and turned the other way.

She gasped and before she could say anything else the PA system rings.

"Ms. Belle please come into the manager's office about how you shouldn't bug the customer again like you did before. Thank you."

I let out a laugh and heard her growl before I walked out of the store.

♡♡♡

I oppened the door to my house when I heard Jonas' voice screaming and Mike's voice?

Mike! I totally forgot about him!

I immediately saw them at Jonas' room and Mike was holding one of his paint ball guns he brought to shooting practice.

"Look man I wasn't hurting him. I'm a friend of your sister's." Patch said calmly and Mike shook his head.

He pointed the gun at his chest and I pannicked.

"Pwease don't hurt Patch Mikey! He's fun!" Jonas pleaded and Mikey shook his head.

Why did Mikey have to be so hot headed?

"No Jonas he deserves to be behind bars. Breaking into our house while only you're around!" Mike said and placed his finger on the trigger.

"Mikey stop. Patch is my friend from school. He was visiting me since he had nothing to do." I told Mike and he placed the gun down.

Jonas tugged on Patch's jeans and Patch picked him up, while Jonas clung to him.

"Winny saved us Patch! Now you awen't going to die and we could play!" Jonas said and Patch gave him a smile before Jonas hugged him again.

Mike walked to me before giving me a glare. He shoved me a bit and stared at Jonas and Patch.

"You should've given me a warning before I saw a complete stranger playing with my little brother." Mike said and sighed.

"Well I'm sorry. I was in charge of Jonas when someone decided to leave him to screw a girl!" I told Mike and he sighed.

"Hey! It was a good lay. I mean Penny was great." Mike said and I looked confused.

"I thought you told me she was Trisha?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Whatever. Well it's a good thing I could trust you to watch Jonas." He said and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

Yeah. If you consider letting a criminal into your room while your 4 year old brother slept in the other room then yeah you could trust me.

. . .

Manu Rios as Michael Darcy