Never get called to the principal's office

Winny's P.O.V.

"Now let's start with you ms. Manroe. Tell me your side of the story." Principal D says and sighs.

Here I was, in the principal's office. On the way here I've never been so guilty. I was always the type to hide and not socialize with anyone, but here I was.

Standing out.

"Gladly. All I was doing was telling and warning Winny about how her boyfriend was a thug, criminal, boy toy and not good for her! Then she freaked out and began to punch me in the face!" Mirna says and crosses her arms over her chest.

True, but not the whole story.

Principal D thinks and nods, looking towards me.

"And you, ms.... ms. Darcy? Why would you do such a thing? You've had such a clean record and right now, not so much. Now tell me your side." He says and I sigh, nodding.

Well here it goes. I've done something that I could never take back. My parents are going to hear about this and will probably take me away from him, I can't believe I've grown this obsessed with a boy.

I've grown this obsessed with Patch.

"First of all, I want to say sorry principal D. I'm sorry too, Mirna." I tell her and she rolls her eyes, looking away.

Principal D nods and gives me a short smile, thanking me and urging me to go on.

"First of all, I don't know what came over me. As you've said earlier I've got a clean permanent record and I've never done anything like this." I tell him and sigh.

I look towards Mirna and see that she's still pissed and not looking at me. I continue and turn to principal D once again.

"It's just that being in a relationship changes you I guess. You do these crazy things that even you aren't capable of doing before. I guess I'm just inlove with the fact that I feel protected, loved and taken care of." I continue and sigh.

Am I inlove with the feeling or....

Am I inlove with Patch?

I quickly shoom off that thought and sighed, continuing.

"When someone tries to hurt that sort of safety and protection, I sort of just lost it I guess. She had said a lot of hurtful things to it, and I guess I just bursted. I have never experienced anything that made me feel this safe and protected, and I guess that maybe I wanted it to feel protected too, that's why I punched you Mirna, I'm so sorry." I say and her facial expression remains the same.

"Also principal D, she had pulled my hair too." I tell him and Mirna gasps, rolling her eyes and about to protest when principal D stops her.

Principal D looks to me and sighs, frowning.

"Winny, I understand that you're new to this relationship, but I believe that mr. Peters is becoming a bad influence to you." Principal D says and I shake my head immediately.

Bad influence? No, that was all on me. Patch had nothing to do with it.

"No, Principal D I can assure you that it was me who did this. Patch wasn't involved in any way." I tell him and he shakes his head.

Mirna chuckles to herself and Principal D silences her.

"Ms. Darcy I'm sorry. It's either you, end this relationship with Patch or get suspended. I'm sorry, but suspension is still at hand. Violence is a crime that should never go unpunished, but since you have a clean record I'm giving you an easy way out." Principal D says and sighs.

Easy way out? None of them were easy ways out!

"I-I'll." I say, stuttering and almost start to cry.

I knew it was just to good to be true.I guess this is the end of our relationship, Patch.

But I don't want it to be.

I immediately grab my bag, bolting out of the room and hearing the closing bell just in time.

"Ms. Darcy, wait!" I hear principal D say and I ignore him, running away and heading for the exit.

I hailed a cab and brought out my phone to tell him the address Patch told me.

. . .

I stepped out from the cab and saw an old house. It was huge I guess, but that was it.

One thing Patch taught me was to never judge a book by its cover. Neverland, the tap out shack, and ofcourse, him.

I knew this place was going to be amazing.

I knock and Fox opens the door for me. He gives me a bright smile and I give him a pannicked look.

"Is Patch here?" I ask and he shakes his head, as I scan the dusty old house.

Fox smiles again, "But he will be, he also told me that you should wear this."

He gives me a white dress and I give him a confused look. He shrugs as I sigh and walk to the bathroom to change into it.

What the hell were you planning,
Peters?

I walk out in my dress and Fox gives me the eye elevator, as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, umm. When's Patch going to be here?" I ask him and he clears his throat.

He brings me to a room in the house and I see a tunnel. What the hell?

"Your chariot awaits." Fox says and there's a motor bike at the side.

No way, a secret passage?

♡♡♡

Patch's P.O.V.

This is it I guess.

My friends help me set it all up and they're all happy for me. I adjust my bow tie and wait for Winny, I know she's a very smart girl.

I also know that she won't cut classes again, so I know she'll be late.

"Advance congrats I guess." Skeet says and I remember what he said about Winny.

He suggested that I give up and move on. If i had followed him, I wouldn't be here today.

"Thanks, dude. I couldn't have done this without you." I tell him and he nods.

He sighs and scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry for telling you about the whole giving up thing. You two are inseperable, I mean you're obsessed with each other." Skeet says and I give him a short smile.

Well, I am. I'm not sure if she was.

Suddenly the sound of a motorbike being parked is heard outside the hide out and I grow excited. I tell everyone to give us some privacy and that's when Winny busts through the door in that white dress I got for her.

She's absolutely beautiful.

"Patch, I've got to tell you something." She says and I nod, taking her hand and leading her to my room which I have prepared.

She sits down right in front of me and
I give her a smile as she is astounded with what I have prepared for her.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" I ask her and she sighs, shaking her head.

She gives me a fake smile and takes my hand on the table between us, "Nothing, I'm just glad that you're here."

I take her hand and press a kiss to the top of it.

I was finally going to be with my Winny.