Never live with a criminal

Patch's P.O.V

The light from outside seeps into my room as I cover my eyes and sigh. This was going to be a good day, I just knew it.

I gave up on covering myself from the light and rolled to my other side, when I see a lightly breathing Winny cuddled up into a pillow.

She had agreed to run away with me last night, nothing happened. The moment we arrived, she quickly looked for a bed to slump in.

Luckily it was mine.

She began to stirr and her eyes slowly opened, as she rubbed them a bit and her eyes zoomed in on me watching her sleep.

Oh yeah, that was kind of creepy.

"Goodmorning creeper." She mutters and quickly sits up.

She looks around and slumps back on the bed when she sees her surroundings. What was going on?

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask her and she sighs, shaking her head and her head falls in her hands.

A tear slides from her eye and she looks at me, more tears falling. Did she not like it here?

"It's not a big deal. It's just that every morning I make Jonas' breakfast, because Mike always runs out early. I bet he's going to rummage through the fridge again." She tells me and shakes her head, crying into her hands.

Oh no, I didn't think about that. I took her away from her family. I took her away from her brothers that she needed to take care of.

"It's fine, we could go visit them sometime. Maybe I could bring Jonas here and then we could hang out or something." I tell her and wipe the tears that fell from her eyes.

She turns to me and nods her head.

"Yeah, yeah. I mean I should get used to this right? I mean this is where I'll live now. This is where we'll live now." She says and I nod, as she scans the huge room.

I tug on her hand and she sits up, staring at me, questioningly. I give her a smirk and continue to tug on her hand.

"Come on, we've got to feed that tummy of yours. We've got a second child coming remember? Gotta feed that little guy." I ask her and she throws a pillow at me as I tease her with what happened last night.

India had thought that we were some in love couple that had two kids at the ages of 18. Well, yes we were inlove but I don't think Winny would let me give her kids for a few years now.

"I didn't even know why I agreed to played along. It wasn't even funny. I felt bad for India." She says and sighs, as I roll my eyes.

Winny was such a goody two shoes, it was adorable I guess.

She walks to my kitchen and to the fridge, probably to make us breakfast. Typical, kind Winny.

I get some of the ingredients and turn on the gas, pouring cooking oil into the pan.

The door suddenly bursts open and I see that Rocco has walked in with a panniced look.

"Dude Winny's gone! Her brother was pannicking the whole time at school and you weren't there so I thought that I'd tell you now, after school." He said, out of breathe and I give him a look.

Winny suddenly walks into the room, bringing her phone with her and giving Rocco a little wave.

"Hey Rocco." She says and he gives her a nod of acknowledgement before he turns back to me, looking pannicked again.

Yeah, Rufus was obviously the smarter twin between them.

"It's fine, I'm sure the police would find her." I tell him in a sarchastic tone and Rocco's eyes widen and he finally turns to Winny again.

He walks to her and gives her a tight hug, that weirds her out a little, giving me a look that pleaded for help.

"I'm so relived to know that you're all right." Rocco says and hugs her tighter.

She slowly nods and looks really suffocated, trying to push Rocco away a bit.

"Umm, yes. I mean why wouldn't I be?" She asks.

He looks to me before looking at her again. I nod and he sighs, frowning at her.

"Mike told everyone at school how you're missing. Everyone's looking for you, Winny. Your brothers, principal D, even your parents." Rocco says and she gasps.

It was obvious with the look of her face that her relationship with her parents was not good. She should be thankful that she still had actual parents. I didn't.

"Well, I'm right here. Rocco, I can't leave this place. My parents and principal D would kill me! I know how much my parents hate Patch and trust me, they'll tell the authorities that he kidnapped me, when in truth I wanted to run away with him in the first place." She tells me and takes my hand.

I place a kiss to the palm of her hand and she gives me a smile, as I hear Rocco groan in disgust. We turn to him again and he blocks us with his hands, shaking his head.

"Nu-uh. You have a huge house to yourselves now. Don't do that gooey stuff infront of me, do it somewhere else." Rocco says and I roll my eyes.

He gives us a wave before going to the underground tunnel and I look at Winny.

"Are you regretting this? Are you regretting running away?" I ask her and she shrugs, looking up at me again.

She continues to cook our breakfast and sighs, mixing the pancake batter.

"I don't know, Partner in crime. All I know is that I'm happy that I can actually show my affection for you. We don't need to pretend you know? I love you Patch, Peters. I don't want to fake otherwise." She says and I walk to her, holding her face in my hands and giving her a deep kiss on the lips.

I pull away and chuckle at her stunned look. I kiss her forehead, the top of her nose and her chin, as I stare into her eyes again.

She was right, we didn't need to hide while we were here and I was happy about that too. I felt bad for Winny not seeing her brothers again, and I guess we had to work it out.

I know that Winny was going to see her brothers again.

"I love you too, birdy." I tell her and she smiles up at me, reaching with her toes to give me a kiss.

I didn't care that my bacon was already burnt on the pan. I was sharing this moment with my girlfriend who I could openly love and didn't need to fake anything with.