Never accept drinks from strangers

Winny's P.O.V.

"Here it is." Patch said and I looked at a dusty old building.

This was neverland? It didn't look worth forcing me to go here. I mean it looked like an old shack for crying out loud! A rusty, unlit sign was on it.

M rni g t r

"Hey, gotta go first. I don't want to be late for my shift." Belle said and immediately scampered of.

Did I really have to get in?

"You know what, you go ahead and I'm going to wait out here. I have high allergies to dust." I told him and he gave me a grin.

"Don't judge a book by its cover." He said and tugged on my hand.

This had to be bad.

♡♡♡

I walked inside holding Jonas in my arm and clutching Patch's hand in the other. We've been walking through a dark path for hours.

I was starting to think he'd kidnap me.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. No I'm not going to kidnap you." He said and my eyes widened.

I said that out loud? How embarassing.

"Yeah you did. Now let's keep moving." He said and I gasped.

I said that too? Oh I hope I didn't say that one out loud either. That could've been more embarassing. We then stopped at something. It looked like a lift and it looked old.

"Right this way madame."Patch said and we hopped onto it.

Jonas was falling asleep on my shoulder and snoring softly. Patch looked to me and took him slowly from me.

"Here, let me just bring him to one of the rooms." He said and Jonas stirred a little.

I giggled softly at them. The two made a good pair. He seemed like he was going to be a good father.

Wait, father?

I snapped out of it and stared at the place infront of me and I was shocked.

The place was beautiful.

I gasped in wonder and Patch gave me a grin. He knew I liked the place and placed one hand on my shoulder.

"Oficially, welcome to Neverland!" He said and presented it to me.

There was a giant trampoline in the corner. There were a lot of neon lights and flashy ones. There was also a bar for food and saw Belle working behind it.

She talked to what seemed to be, six teenage boys and they were all eyeing me weirdly.

Oh boy.

"Umm, I'm going to go put Jonas in a quiet room okay? Why don't you go to the bar, ask Belle to whip you something to drink or something." He said and left before I got the chance to tell him not to leave me alone.

What to do here? Patch seemed like he owned the place as people were patting him on the back and giving him hand shakes and hugs.

We were completely opposite.

"Hey girly, do you want to dance? I've got a drink if you'd like it. It's from Belle." Some guy suddenly said from behind me and I looked at Belle.

She saw me looking at her and gave me a little wave, getting back to work. I pushed the drink away a bit and let out a nervous laugh.

"Umm, no thanks. I'm here with someone, but thanks."I told him nervously and tried ignoring me.

The guy's hair was a dark black and he didn't look like he talked to girls a lot. He was far from Patch. Speaking of Patch, where was he?

"Fuck off, Stink breath, she's obviously not interested in you." Another voice said from behind me.

He had a red hoodie on and blonde hair. He gave me a smirk and handed me another drink. What was with people giving me drinks?

"Hey, I'm Fox. I know lame name, but I'm not. Do you want a drink?" He asked and shoved the drink at me.

I looked at the other shot of alcohol and shivered. I did not drink actually.

"Umm, no thanks I do not drink." I told him and pushed the glass away too.

"I think she just doesn't do you guys. I mean you both are terribly ugly." Someone else muttered.

This guy wore grey and had light brown hair. He gave me a smirk and handed me another drink. What was it with drinks to pick up chicks these days?!

"Umm, no I'm going to pass." I told them and walked away quickly.

Geez, I needed a damn break and I needed to find Patch. Where was he?

"What you looking for dear?" Someone asked and I jumped.

A boy with dark brown hair, was smiling down at me. He had this accent and guess what?

He offered me a drink! How unexpected.

"Here, it will help you chill." He said and I shook my head.

I turned around and bumped into him again? Was he super fast or something? He was holding a new drink again. I would know because the cup was a different color.

"Weren't you just there earlier? And when did you have the time to change clothes?" I asked and the same voice from earlier was behind me.

"We're twins, if you didn't know that." The guy from behind me said and they were both carrying cups of the same drink.

Wow, hot twins. Cool.

"I don't drink. Have you seen Patch?" I asked and they both had pannicked faces on.

What did I do.

"Back off guys. I get that she's beautiful, but you don't have to offer her a drink to take advantage of her." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw a boy. He had huge muscles and he gave me a smile. He was holding two cups unfortunately. I frowned at him and looked at the cups.

"Let me guess, you're going to offer me alcohol too?" I asked him with a roll of my eyes.

He let out a laugh and raised one cup.

"The beer is mine. The chocolate milk, however is yours. I hope you drink milk." He said and handed me the cup.

I looked down at the chocolate milk and smiled at him. Atleast one guy understands me. I drank it all and the guy gave me a devious smirk.

What's wrong?

"Way to go, Teddy. Patch would be proud for sure." One of the twins patted his back and I realized it.

I fell into darkness and blacked out.