Never watch Jaws

Winny's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe we just did that.

Last night was magical I guess, and I don't regret a thing. Patch was surprisingly gentle, and he gave me the best night of my life.

I clutch the sheets to my chest before I roll over to see that Patch isn't next to me. Where was he? I suddenly felt self conscious.

Did he regret it? Was I not good? I mean I didn't mean to pray to God for the pain to go away, I mean it really hurt.

I instantly tear up and hug the sheets to myself. Did Patch not want me anymore? I sit up in bed and cry, wiping my tears.

The door busts open and I see Patch smiling, only in his boxers and holding a tray of food. His smile fades quickly as he sees me crying, rushing to me quickly and placing the tray on my bed side table.

"What's wrong, birdy? Did you not like last night? I'm sorry if it seemed forced." Patch says and wipes my tears, frowning at me slightly.

I push his hands away and shake my head.

"Y-you left me! I-I woke up and y-you weren't there and I was worried that you didn't want me anymore. Was I bad? " I tell him and sob, clutching the sheets tighter to me.

I felt so insecure right now, but I realized he was just getting breakfast for me. How sweet.

Patch shakes his head and his hands go back to my face, wiping my tears away, as I sob like a little girl.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was acting too obsessed right now.

"No! Of course not. You were wonderful, birdy. The best night of my life. I don't regret it at all." Patch says and gives me a smile, giving me a deep kiss, bringing me back to the bed.

He pulls away and gives me a smile, as he sees that I stopped crying.

"You know what makes me happy when I'm sad? Tickles." He says and I give him a confused look, as he dives his fingers to my waist and tickles me.

I giggle out and try to get away from him, laughing and hiding under the sheets.

"No, Patch, stop! I'm happy okay? See?" I say with a breathy laugh as I point to my face and he lets out a chuckle, giving me a kiss again.

He nods and hands me his shirt laying on the ground.

"Here put this on. Go eat breakfast and put on that swimsuit I bought for you this morning in the bathroom. We're going swimming." Patch says and I nod, slipping the shirt on under the sheets and climbing out of bed.

I eat half of the breakfast he cooked for me and offer him some food. He shrugs and gets the tray from me.

Patch grabs a toast from my breakfast tray and munches on it as I walk to the bathroom, looking for the swimsuit he bought me.

I shut the door behind me and see a yellow plastic bag near the sink. What did Patch get me this time?

I grab the yellow bag to see its contents and gasp when I finally look at what Patch got me.

No way.

He got me a white bikini that barely covered anything. There were white thin straps that looked like they could break any moment from how thin they were, and white bottoms that barely covered anything! Patch knew that I didn't dress up like this! Why the hell would he buy me this?!

"Patch!" I scream and pop my head out of the door.

I see him on the foot of my bed, playing with his phone, as he faces me, giving me a smile.