Never let your brother catch you in a club

Winny's P.O.V.

I kissed the top of Jonas' head and saw him cuddle up more into my chest. I smiled down at him snoring and saw that most of the guys were wide awake.

It was a saturday night and thank God it was friday last night when I slept over. I wouldn't miss a single class, and I vowed.

A few of the guys were out partying or picking up chicks as they liked to call it. I rolled my eyes at the thought and sighed.

"What's on your mind, Birdy?" Patch whispered as he sat down on the foot of the bed.

He was careful not to wake Jonas up and smiled at how loud he snored for a four year old.

"Nothing much. Mom would kill me if she found out where I was right now." I told him and he nodded.

He gave me a smirk and slowly took my hand off of Jonas. He motioned for me to get off the bed and I followed.

"Come on, let's get some fun in your system." Patch told me and I nodded, following him outside.

I suddenly stopped at the thought of leaving Jonas alone. I looked at his sleeping figure and frowned.

"I've got it covered." Patch said and brought us outside, locking the door from the inside, in order for Jonas not to leave or anyone to walk inside.

I hesitated for a moment and sighed, following Patch again.

"Come on, Birdy! Dance!" Patch said and I threw my hands in the air, waving it high.

We laughed at ourselves and our silly movements and I let go of all stress and problems.

"I'm going to get a coke for us! You coming?!" Patch yelled over the loud, blaring music.

I shook my head and continued to dance. I followed the beat of the song and instantly stopped at a voice.

"Nice moves you got there." Someone yelled and I instantly stopped, turning around.

I turned around to see Sam Harrison, giving me a wide smile. I turned red at thought of him looking at me dance.

"Yeah, I know!" I yelled and he let out a laugh.

He smiled and stopped laughing, looking serious for a while.

"You look great tonight!" He yelled and I gave him a small smile, appreciating the comment.

Nobody's complimented me before. I mean that was a first.

"Thanks, you look great too." I told him and he looked confused.

He cupped one hand over his ear and leaned in a bit.

"What?!" He yelled and I let out a laugh.

"I said you look great too!" I told him and he nodded, shrugging.

"I can't say that I haven't heard that before." He said and I laughed at how cocky he was.

I started to sway to the beat again and he followed. We were having so much fun and he whispered something in my ear.

"I still want to ask you out, you know." He said and I stopped to look at him.

I gave him a smile and when I was about to nod. I mean I did want to go out with him when he first implied he was going to.

This night was perfect and nothing could go wrong. Well I shouldn't have said that, when suddenly Sam was shoved away from me and was taken from the front of his shirt.

"Patch! What are you doing?!" I yelled, and looked at Sam's pleading look.

Sam didn't do anything wrong! Patch judged him for being a Harrison, it was so obvious, but Sam wasn't anything like his brother.

He was nice and considerate, unlike James who was mean and selfish.

"It's my place, birdy! My rules!" Patch told me, still eyeing Sam suspisciously.

I followed Patch outside and saw he was dragging Sam out of the club.

"Sam! Yes, I want to go out with you!" I told him and Patch instantly dropped him.

Patch turned to me and took my elbow, dragging me back inside the place.

"You are not going with him! He's a Harrison! He was probably asked to ask you out to get to me." Patch said, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, and when he was about to grip my shoulder, he was punched in the face.

Lovely timing wasn't it?

I turned around to see a face that looked infuriated and angrier than I have ever seen.

"Why the hell are you here Winny?!" I heard my brother ask.

I was in deep trouble.