Never get drugged

Patch's P.O.V

"Patchy, will you take me home?" Jonas asked me tiredly, as I tucked him into bed.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly and I nodded. He was like a little brother to me. I shouldn't have said that. As soon as that thought entered my mind, I remembered something.

Paul.

I shook my head, trying to snap out of it and turned to Jonas. I gave his head a little ruffle and he giggled softly as he hugged the pillow next to him.

It was hard to get to my room. I mean not to brag, but sluts surrounded me earlier. They asked about Jonas and I didn't need them to know about him.

I need to protect him.

An hour later, I saw my bestfriends. They looked happy and grins were on their faces. Teddy grinned the most as if he won something.

Did Harrison die or something?

"We've got a surprise for you, Peters." Skeet said and I grew excited actually.

What was it? I barely had any surprises.

"Sup guys. Sorry I had to put Winny's brother to sleep." I told them and they looked confused.

Oh yes, I hadn't told them about Winny. They looked as if they were hiding something, but happy about it.

My birthday was next month wasn't it?

"Winny? Who's she?" Rocco asked.

Rocco was one of the twins. They looked exactly the same you couldn't tell the difference. The other one was Rufus he was nothing in atitude like his brother.

"She's my new friend. She's going to teach you weirdos some manners. I thought Belle told you guys about her?" I asked and their eyes widened.

Teddy looked so guilty as I saw him enter from behind them.

In his arms, Winny had blacked out and I stepped closer to grab her from him. I gave a whiff of her breathe and grew angry.

Someone melted a pill into her drink! I glared at them and they had frowns on their faces.

"Who did this?!" I asked and they looked at Teddy.

Teddy? Why Teddy? He was one of the closest guys to me here. I handed Winny to Rocco and gave Teddy a hard shove.

"Why?! Couldn't you see she was so innocent? Why didn't you hit on other girls?!" I asked and grabbed Winny back from Rocco.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Rob. He ran a hand through his light brown hair and adjusted his grey hoodie before glaring back at me.

"It wasn't his fault okay? We didn't know her. We swear. It was a joke." Rob said and I shoved his hand away from my shoulder.

A joke? Drugging a girl to take advantage of her, was a joke? I was about to punch him when I felt another hand.

"Chill, Patch. We're sorry okay? It was certainly not Teddy's fault." Fox said behind me.

I couldn't believe it. They said it was Teddy's fault, and now it isn't? These guys were my bestfriends but didn't they see they were confusing me?

"You want me to chill, Fox? If it isn't Teddy's fault then who's is it?" I asked, getting tired of this shit.

They all frowned and looked down at the floor.

"It's Belle!" I heard Rufus exclaim and I slowly turned to him.

Belle? Why would she do this? Belle knew she was my friend!

"Yeah, she told us that she was a raging ex and made the drink. I was the only successful one. She told us to give her the drink to stall her. I only noticed your P ring now. I'm sorry Patch. " Teddy said and I grew angrier.

Belle was going to get it. I eyed her and she gave me an innocent wave as if she had nothing to do with it and I gave her a fake smile.

Belle Turner you are in trouble.