Never be the criminal's enemy

Patch's P.O.V

"Just in time when the principal came? Good timing bro." I heard Rufus say as he clapped me on the back.

I told everyone on what had happened today. Well except for one person.

Winny.

She didn't need to know anything about yesterday. Same blood or not, he was still her brother. Winny would be crushed to hear that.

She was so fucking caring.

I walked out of my room and smiled at my creation, Neverland. There were a lot of people today on a friday after school.

Damn, I do not regret any single of hardship just to get the money to build such a club.

I walked to tonight's act and greeted them.

"Sup, mermaids." I told them in a joking manner.

The girls rolled their eyes and Sally, the lead singer let out a fake laugh.

"Patchy, you know how we hate you calling us that. It's Sirens, the people who could lure people into their music. Not mermaids, those girly creatures who are practically naked and hang out with crabs." Sally said and planted a kiss to my cheek, walking back stage to tune her guitar.
I let out a chuckle and sighed. I've known this band even before their rise. I mean I let them have gigs here and some talent scout apparently noticed them.

They owe me big time.

I walked down and saw the most wonderful thing. Winny stood there, infront of the stage in a light blue dress that obviously did not belong to her.

She was boiling with anger though.

I walked down the stage and that's when it hit me. Well that's when she hit me, across the face too.

"How dare you, Patch?! I know that I hated him then but that doesn't give you the right to beat him up!" She told me and I rubbed my jaw.

I straightened for a bit and gave her a bright smile.

"It's nice to see you too. You see I usually kick out the people who violate me in my club, but for you? I'll make an exeption." I said and she turned red.

She was cute when she was like this. All beat red and embarassed about something.

"Well, that still doesn't make me forgive you! Real or not, he's still my brother. Now I want you to apologize!" She said and I sighed.

Easy, I'd just have to avoid him and tell Winny that I hadn't seen him around lately.

"Yeah, totally. When I see him, that's the first thing I'll do." I told her and she gave me a smirk, crossing her arms over her chest.

Right at that moment, her brother came out of the crowded dancers and threw me a glare.

"So I suppose you'll apologize now?" Winny asked and I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Sure." I told her and stared at the guy that made Winny cry.

The punch that I gave him was still evident with the bruising on his face. Boy, was I proud of it.

The mark on my face started to fade and that meant that he punched like a girl.

"Thug."

"Brat."

We both muttered quietly for Winny not to hear. Winny stood between us and gave us bright smiles, as if we weren't ready to beat the shit out of each other.

"Now you both are going to apologize for the things that you said and did." Winny said and we both nodded.

I stared at him and an awkward silence had come between us. What? There was no way that I'm apologizing first.

The brat started it.

"Mike? Apologize." Winny ordered him and gave him a gentle push.

Mike rolled his eyes and sighed. He looked towards Winny and looked at me.

"I'm sorry you snuck into our house in the middle of the night. I'm sorry that you manipulated my sister and little brother to be on your side." Mike said and placed a hand up infront of Winny when she was about to intrude.

I threw him a glare and he gave me a smirk.

"I'm sorry that you sneaked both minors into a club, one being my little brother who isn't even ten. I'm sorry for you beating me up for no reason and I'm sorry my sister is too inlove with you to not see how much of a criminal you are. Lastly, I'm sorry that you aren't behind bars yet with millions of officials trying to find you and catching the criminal thug that you truly and ever will be." Mike said and smiled brightly at Winny.

Winny glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"That is all." Mike said and Winny looked up at me to apologize.

I placed a hand up and sighed, I hope he's ready for the tornado that's coming to break his short, bratty figure.

"My turn already?" I asked and exhaled.

"I'm sorry that you judge people easily for their records, and I'm sorry you don't see how I care about your sister. I'm sorry that I want to teach her how to be happy and that she hasn't learned how to have fun because of your fucking rules!" I exclaimed and he looked shaken and guilty.

You thought that you were the innocent one? Guess again brat.

"I'm sorry that you're a violent piece of shit who punches a person for doing things wrong. I'm sorry that you have never got to experience being behind bars for the assaults that I'm sure you haven't just done to me. I'm sorry that your sister understands me and you don't at all. Lastly, I'm sorry that you don't see your sister the same way after you figured out that she was adopted. What kind of stupid human being does that? She's adopted, you idiot be considerate! I'm sorry that I had to beat your bratty ass because you made your very own sister cry! Real or not, she's still your sister and even though you never looked at her that way, what type of faggot makes a lady cry?!" I asked and I was boiling all over.

People were shocked and I heard a thousand murmurs. Mike looked guilty and stared at Winny for a while. She looked as if she was going to break down into tears and looked at the both of us.

"I'm done making things better. You two are too self-absorbed to even apologize." She said and wiped a tear, leaving through the thick crowd.

I stared at him and sighed.

"I know that we hate each other, but we've both got one thing in common." I told him and he nodded.

"We both really care about Winny." Mike said, staring at her retreating figure.

We both fucked up.

. . .

Rory Torrens as Skeet