Never lose a human being

Winny's P.O.V

*Pic of Patch and Winny to the side.

He said he fucking wants to be with me.

Sorry for the swearing, but I'm just quoting his actual words. I'm repeating what he actually said to me.

"W-with me?" I ask, dumbfounded and he groans, running a hand through his hair and shakes his head.

With those movements and signs I knew he regretted what he said already, it was just too good to be true.

It was a slip of the tongue.

I couldn't believe what he told me earlier about him being drunk and thinking that it was me. I couldn't even see the guilt in his eyes as I pretended to sleep earlier.

"No, forget I said it. It was too soon, Birdy." He says and stands up, bolting for the door.

I shake my head, placing my hand on his arm.

No it wasn't. I just needed reassurance that what he was saying was very true and not just some lie as an apology.

That kiss was meant for me and not Belle. Imagining us kiss that night already makes my heart melt, how would I feel during that kiss though, makes me worried.

Will I make a fool of myself?

"No Patch, it isn't. I mean, yeah I've known you for only months and barely a year, but I kind of want to be with you too." I tell him quietly.

There I've said it. If I hadn't said anything, I could've bursted and errupted. I needed to say it now, or never.

"You sure? Look, Winny I'm not controlling you to do something now as I always fucking do. Right now, it's your choice whether you want to be with me or not. I mean do you want to be with me Winny Darcy?" He asks me and I grow nervous.

He's putting so much pressure on me.

If I say no, he'll probably be awkward about it forever and we probably wont be close as before.

If I say yes however, how would I knos that he wont take advantage of me? Will he not force me to do anything at a relationship? I'm so not prepared for this question.

I stare at him, he's still staring at me and he's nervous about my answer too. I'm really glad that he is, atleast I'm not the only one who finds this hard.

Come on Winny think. There are only two answers to pick from, yes or no?

I was such a genius when it came to school. I'd ace my tests, homeworks, groupworks, and recite a lot. I'd know anything in a second.

But this was so different.

I hadn't researched for this kind of thing. I hadn't been able to answer this type of question yet.

Patch was so different from a test.

"Uhh." I blankly say and he's still waiting for my answer as I see his eyes glint with hope.

Yes or no, Winny?

Say yes to your heart and Patch, and live your maybe-happily ever after? Or say no and be awkard, but not be risking anything?

Enough of this crazy talk, I had to give him an answer now.

"Patch I t--" I said and the door bust open.

Mike came in, his nose was red and it had been obvious that he was crying.

"Winny, Patch. I can't find her!" Mike says with Belle trailing behind him.

I let go of my gaze on Patch and stare at Mike and try to avoid Belle's gaze.

"Can't find who?!" I ask and Belle rolls her eyes.

"My fucking sister, you twat." Belle says and I gasp.

Lily? Where the hell could she be?!

♡♡♡

Mike's P.O.V

It was our maybe date as Lily liked to call it. I mean I was only picking her up for work and I hardly call this a date.

But Lily told me that I could take her out after or something like that.

I had just texted her:

I'm here.

It had been a few minutes since I've texted and yet there was no answer.

Was I too early?

I stared at my watch to see that it was already 5:30. That was thirty minutes after the time she had wanted me to pick her up.

Lily usually was the early bird and I knew something wasn't right.

Maybe she gave me the wrong address?

I decided to get out of the car and plain old knock. I mean she must have been too busy getting ready or something like that. Maybe I should've just waited inside.

I was about to knock, when suddenly the door busted open and a blonde girl immediately walked out, keys in her hand.

Lily's sister.

"Out of my way, twerp." Belle says and double takes when she sees me, pulling at my shirt.

I gasp and try to get away from her, but she has a firm grip on me.

"Hi, umm. Is your sister home? I needed to pick her up from work." I tell her and that makes her even furious.

What did I do?!

"Don't play innocent with me, boy! My sister hasn't been home all night, she was obviously sleeping around with you! You're the guy who works with her right?" She asks and I nod.

Wait...

"No, I mean yes. Wait, yes I do work with her, but no she isn't sleeping around with me. I'm sorry but I don't know where she is." I tell Belle.

She looks like she's on the brink of tears and she has this panicked look on her face.

"No, don't fucking play with me! I know you know where she is! You're here to grab her stuff aren't you?! Yeah, she's decided to move in with you right? She got irritated of me being such a bad sister." Belle said and started to cry.

Poor, Belle. I didn't know she cared about her sister so much.

"No she didn't decide to move in with me. I'm sure you're a wonderful sister. Don't worry we'll find her, alright?" I told her and she nodded, wiping her tears.

I stayed true to my word and texted Patch to say that I wasn't going to work today.

I needed to find Lily, dead or alive, but I hope she's alive though I couldn't think of her dead.

Belle slumped to the ground and screamed into nothing.

"Tasha Lily Turner! Where are you?!" Belle shouted, pleading for her sister to come back suddenly.

Yup, we needed to find Lily or Belle would go crazy.

I'm sure that I would too.