Never go to your enemy's party

Patch's P.O.V.

It was the night of the party.

I had dropped off Winny at her house and she told me she'd meet me at the club, which I am in right now.

Belle had hired other people to work for her for tonight and had planned this party for her sister's return home.

Never in my life have I seen Belle so relieved that she'd plan a party for it.

"Where the hell is that play thing of yours? I need her to do stuff for me." Belle tells me and I shrug.

I honestly didn't know, I mean I was looking for Winny myself and I couldn't find her anywhere.

The music had changed to some slow song and Belle had grabbed some random guy to dance with.

Well she grabbed Teddy.

Teddy looked weirded out at first but he went with the flow, knowing not to mess with Belle.

I let out a chuckle when his eyes pleaded for help from me and began to find Winny again.

There she stood, people astounded by her appearance.

She wore that long black dress I bought her earlier and she looked at me with those pretty eyes. I was very much ready to ravage her up.

I walked to her and pulled her to me, not getting enough of her little body and pretty face.

I couldn't believe this girl wasn't mine yet.

"You look ravishing in that dress, Birdy. I could just eat you up." I whisper and her face turns red.

I loved it when I made her blush, it made her be in such a vulnerable state.

"Well, a guy bought this dress for me. He said I would look gorgeous in it." She says and I smirk at her.

Ahh, she remembered what I had told her this morning.

"Do I know this guy? I'll be sure to thank him, his choices in clothing are nice. I can't keep my eyes off of you because of it." I tell her and she giggles.

Ahh, that adorable giggle made my stomach turn and made me want to claim her lips.

I pull her towards me and we begin to dance to the slow song, swaying slowly, only looking into each other's eyes as if we were the last two people on earth.

Her look wasn't as natural as always. I could tell that she had applied make up to her face and it made me want to remove it all.

She didn't need that shit, she was wasting money buying something that she didn't need at all.

"You took an awfully long time getting here. You had any troubles?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No, Nan just helped me with my hair and make up and that took so long." She tells me and I notice, as I clasp her hand in mine that she was wearing my ring.

My kiss.

"You're wearing it." I tell her and she looks confused before she stares at the ring on her finger.

She nods and gives me a smile, "Trust me I tried taking it off. It wouldn't budge. I guess it's meant to be there. I wouldn't trade this....kiss for anything." She tells me and lets out a sigh.

"Really? Not even for a.... real kiss?" I ask her and start to lean down, getting ready to claim those red lips of hers.

We were obviously interrupted though.